Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Are you recommending him? or is he somebody you know?

Reccomending him and i know him. Hes very good and wouldnt reccomend him if he wasnt up to the job

Would like to recommend Chris at mac plastering, just followed him on a job and was very impressed with his work, very neat.

Thanks andy, andy did some good work for a customer of mine, boxing in some pipes and inserting a door frame.

Looked after my customer, did a good job.

Can't ask for anymore than that.

Cheers again andy.

Chris @ MAC Plastering

hi just a micky et . fit me a outside tap and sort out my sink out . very classy plumber 07592418536 . thumps up mick will be using him again ta jeff

hi just a micky et . fit me a outside tap and sort out my sink out . very classy plumber 07592418536 . thumps up mick will be using him again ta jeff

cheers jeff the house is looking well, definitely having you to fit me that wood flooring when I move.

Yet another recommendation for Michael Mitchell. He came today to paint the ceiling, walls and woodwork in my new bathroom and has done a really brilliant job. When he first gave me a quote, he said that it would be November before he could fit me in, but I was prepared to wait as I know he's good at what he does and is friendly and reliable. He got in touch a few days ago to say he'd had a cancellation and could come today. Job done at what I consider to be a very fair price. http://www.mmitchelldecorators.co.uk

Michael Mitchell wall papered my stairs Saturday, another top notch job he made. I can't recommend him enough, his work is outstanding. He's very reliable with a wicked personality. He's always busy but worth waiting for!

Mmitchell decorator is fantastic he redecorated my living room,bedroom and hallway and stairs last year, and his workmanship if fantastic, he's now doing my kitchen and bathroom and yet again his work is faultless, he's very punctual, always cleans up when he finishes and is always ready to give good advice about decorating, his prices are very reasonable, can't recommend him enough, if you need a good quality decorator Michael Mitchell is the one to contact.

http://www.mmitchelldecorators.co.uk

Telephone 07976714323

I can highly recommend Chris @ MAC plastering. Chris did a great job and was very reasonably priced. He arrived promptly everyday and was very clean and tidy. He did a fantastic job and I wouldn't hesitate to contact Chris again if we needed another job completing.

i can highly recommend Matt at MJBelectrical services, 07795264415 prompt reliable and reasonably priced, genuine guy, he and his team did a great job and even cleaned up after themselves what a bonus, my family and friends also use him now.