Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I'd like to recommend a pest controller he got rid of our mice

In no time, very good job, we were very pleased. D.g pest controlled

Recent tradesmen who I've used and can recommend:

Joiner: Jeff the Joiner 07861379796

Electrician: Dean from DK ELECTRICAL 07929272658 0114 2403932

Plumber: Tom Scott 0753 4712027

All were reliable, trustworty and cared about their work, and went the extra mile to make sure things were right.

Recent tradesmen who I've used and can recommend:

Joiner: Jeff the Joiner 07861379796

Electrician: Dean from DK ELECTRICAL 07929272658 0114 2403932

Plumber: Tom Scott 0753 4712027

All were reliable, trustworty and cared about their work, and went the extra mile to make sure things were right.

hi thankyou very much ta jeff

I live in stanington and I d recommend highly a roofer called MarK Neild, he's a very nice guy, friendly and honest, efficient and does excellent work. Have called him for repair works a few times, all small works that I would expect most roofers to 'not bother'. But he did great jobs and always come on time and quickly, very efficient. In one case he had to pay a second visit to redo the repair done a few days before because the terrible weather caused it break again, and he didn't charge a penny for that. As for price, he's alot cheaper than all others i know! Hes already recommended by loads of ppl on this forum, but just cant recommend enough! Highly recommended!!!

His tel. 07761789282

Edited by jhs2zz

I have had several quotes for Van men for pick ups/deliveries and by far the most competative is Bizzyb (Chris) from the site. Extremely reliable and helpful. Highly recommended. Can't thank you enough Chris.

I can recommend an electrician and roofer, both personally known to me and have also done work for me and several of my friends. They are both fully trained / certified and take care & pride in their work - very reasonable rates.

Here are their details

DMG Roofing - Dean: 01226 747391

Calder Electrical - Tony Calder: 07980 904103

I have no hesitation in recommending either of them.

If you need an Electrician I would highly recommend Matt and his colleagues from MJB electricals. They are friendly, efficient and honest. Just had a new fuse board fitted and will definately be using their services for any future work. Call Matt on 07795264415

D & G plumbing and heating are brilliant

I've always used them and they're recommended a lot

ged - 07748907382

I have had several quotes for Van men for pick ups/deliveries and by far the most competative is Bizzyb (Chris) from the site. Extremely reliable and helpful. Highly recommended. Can't thank you enough Chris.

does some work for us too , highly recommend Chris

message for golfer 40 could you please not put my e mail address to a company that is not mine my company is gt roofline ltd and e mail address is roofinginsheffield.net

not gt roofing and we dont advertise in the sixer

we have done work for forum users and all seem to be very happy

please could you review your facts

thanks

I would like to recommend corgigasman( http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/member.php?u=84115 ) who has been today and serviced my boiler and sorted a leaking overflow. He arrived on time and explained everything to me which I thought was fantastic and his price was more than reasonable.

Thanks Steve.:thumbsup: