Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I would like to recommend corgigasman( http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/member.php?u=84115 ) who has been today and serviced my boiler and sorted a leaking overflow. He arrived on time and explained everything to me which I thought was fantastic and his price was more than reasonable.

Thanks Steve.:thumbsup:

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated, glad your are happy with the job done, regards, Steve

Having had a new boiler and radiators fitted a few months ago I would also recommend corgigasman.

Having had a new boiler and radiators fitted a few months ago I would also recommend corgigasman.

Thank you for the recommendation and I am glad you are happy with the install, cheers, Steve

just wanted to say thank you to jeff (jsmith2009) for fitting 3 internal doors over a month ago in handsworth! sorry its taken so long to recommend! great job. great guy. will be getting him to do my kitchen in due course.

just wanted to say thank you to jeff (jsmith2009) for fitting 3 internal doors over a month ago in handsworth! sorry its taken so long to recommend! great job. great guy. will be getting him to do my kitchen in due course.

hi thankyou chris ta jeff

And he's just done the same today for my DD. He's done a lovely job, and he's a really pleasant and helpful guy. She's not seen the doors yet, but I know she'll be really pleased when she does.

Many thanks Jeff the Joiner for a job well done!

can anyone tell me if ABBEYCLIFFE CONSTRUCTION LTD has ceased trading as i can not contact them

And he's just done the same today for my DD. He's done a lovely job, and he's a really pleasant and helpful guy. She's not seen the doors yet, but I know she'll be really pleased when she does.

Many thanks Jeff the Joiner for a job well done!

hi thankyou for the work and see you in new year ta jeff

can anyone tell me if ABBEYCLIFFE CONSTRUCTION LTD has ceased trading as i can not contact them

Yes. http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/f929f017377deb580b67ec77511bada8/compdetails (Companies House) reports this:

Date of Incorporation: 13/09/1996

Reg. office: 13-17 OAK STREET, SHEFFIELD S8 9UB

Company reg. no. 03249455

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/03/2011 (TOTAL EXEMPTION FULL)

Next Accounts Due: 31/12/2012

Last Return Made Up To: 13/09/2011

If you need plumbing doing I'd just like to recommend these guys;

http://www.plumbing-network.com/

Our shower packed yesterday in and I was thinking we'd be lucky to get it fixed before Christmas. They came and sorted the same day at very reasonable rates - especially as they charged the quoted rate even though the job took longer than they thought because of a blockage in a pipe. The tradesmen were polite, friendly, good natured and good at explaining what they were doing.

All in all am delighted with their work.

can any recommend a plumber /gas fitter for replacing a standard boiler with a combi

needs to be gas safe registered

Edited by mjhal
worded it wrong sorry