Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

If you want quotes then please post in job vacancies this is not the place for it. thanks.

Hi dminnimouse,

Steve the upvc remedial work man sounds like just the man I'm looking for! I just tried the landline number you gave, but it's not working any more. I don't suppose there's any chance you have a mobile number for him?

Regards.

If you are looking for a painter and decorator, look no further then M .mitchell. I cannot recommend him enough. He decorated my living room 2 weeks ago and made an absolutely fantastic job. I can guarantee you wont be disappointed. You can contact him on 07976714323 or 01142454383. A number i will be definately holding on to for future work. He`s a top quality guy who produces top quality work... nuff said! :) x

Thanks to Lee 07985998119 the Auto Electrician for sorting the lights on the transit,Cheers Dave

excellant painter and decorater i use him all time and his work is 100% michael mitchell 07976714323

Thanks to Lee 07985998119 the Auto Electrician for sorting the lights on the transit,Cheers Dave

cheers dave for recommendation

Want to recommend dan2802 (http://www.sheffield-property-maintenance.com and http://www.sheffield-roofline.com). Came round and cleared our blocked drain, very reasonable and fixed the problem really quickly. Still cant believe he stuck his whole arm down a freezing cold drain to clear out the problem, now thats dedication!

Want to recommend dan2802 (http://www.sheffield-property-maintenance.com and http://www.sheffield-roofline.com). Came round and cleared our blocked drain, very reasonable and fixed the problem really quickly. Still cant believe he stuck his whole arm down a freezing cold drain to clear out the problem, now thats dedication!

All in the line of duty! Glad I could sort it.

Hi

A recommendation for Jeff the joiner who fitted internal doors for us this month. Friendly guy who clearly cares about his work and giving a quality service, tidied up after himself too!

Harriet

We also recommend Jeff, fitted 8 internal oak doors just before Christmas. He's also fitting flooring in 2 rooms and new skirting boards. Genuine, friendly and honest. Couldn't be happier with his work.

We also recommend Jeff, fitted 8 internal oak doors just before Christmas. He's also fitting flooring in 2 rooms and new skirting boards. Genuine, friendly and honest. Couldn't be happier with his work.

hi scott thankyou and i phone you soon ta jeff

My recommendation goes to Richard Crossley. He is by far the best painter/decorator/any job you can think of tradesman I have come across. He has been decorating for me for 5 yrs but has over 20yrs experience. He never lets me down & always completes when he says he will. I have never had any mess left by him either. I would 100% recommend him to anyone. He is in the S35 area & his tel no is 07852 302388. Hope to see you this summer, Rich.

Harrison Flooring & Joinery - Paul 07951561910

I can highly recommend Paul from Harrison Flooring. He has layed laminate in 3 properties for me and has always done a top notch job. He has also done other internal joinery jobs such as replacing skirtings, replacing front door lock, replacing kitchen worktop, fitting a new loft hatch and other odd jobs, all his work is of a very high standard. Very reasonably priced too.