The Sheffield gay scene part 2

It hasn't. Fuel was definitely trading there in 2006. I take your point though - it has been closed a good while.

I heard of a bit of a kerfuffle last night somewhere too.....

It hasn't. Fuel was definitely trading there in 2006. I take your point though - it has been closed a good while.

I meant Gossips!

Fuel was open a few years ago.

I meant Gossips!

Fuel was open a few years ago.

I know - new Gossips is open in what used to be Fuel (Berlins if you go that far back), not the old Gossips which was just up the road on the corner.

I know - new Gossips is open in what used to be Fuel (Berlins if you go that far back), not the old Gossips which was just up the road on the corner.

Ooooooooooh! My mate told me that they're opening the little bar on the corner too.

Was in Gossips last night; in a word: Awful! looks like they got the keys and opened the doors. Paintwork patched up everywhere, no floor covering just concrete, filthy toilets, shame as back in the fuel days it had character - lava lamps, curtains, mirrors etc, now just a big dirty empty hole!

Would the Sheffield LGBT community be interested in a Mixed/Gay friendly club night?

Would the Sheffield LGBT community be interested in a Mixed/Gay friendly club night?

Dempseys already covers that. Along with most clubs/bars on town, if you know gay 'faces' you see loads of them on West St any night of the week.

Dempseys already covers that. Along with most clubs/bars on town, if you know gay 'faces' you see loads of them on West St any night of the week.

I dont think that Dempseys or West Street are classed as a proper debauched night of clubbing.

I m straight female who does nt mind anyone or whoever . Just have fun and be nice!!!!! This new venue is BRILL . Fab nite . Reminded me abit of Fuel . Never will Fuel be Fuel because that was the best but it would give it a run for the money honeys . Don t be shy straights , gay , lesbians , both ways whatever your sure for a laugh and a great nite you ll want again . Makes working hard and playing hard all worth it . Don t miss out peeps because I won t .............. Come ans see what your missing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I m straight female who does nt mind anyone or whoever . Just have fun and be nice!!!!! This new venue is BRILL . Fab nite . Reminded me abit of Fuel . Never will Fuel be Fuel because that was the best but it would give it a run for the money honeys . Don t be shy straights , gay , lesbians , both ways whatever your sure for a laugh and a great nite you ll want again . Makes working hard and playing hard all worth it . Don t miss out peeps because I won t .............. Come ans see what your missing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not posted for 3 years, then posts this. Funny how one of your last posts is unusually similar to this, when 'Feeding back' on Sanctuary, coincidentally the same person that has now opened Gossips. Haha, we aren't that gullible.

come on guys and girls etc.make your way down to sanctuary bar @ side of cathedral.left side 1st left. thursdays is nite.you need a venue then come and talk to us. will have loads more happening but big us up and you lot will be rewarded.good nite good music...and great peeps.goin to be gettin spin the wheel and open the box.is it your m8s birthday etc....come and talk to us we ll do our very best to make your night un4gettabubbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee