Just one more thrown away staffie

Jasper!!!! I love it!! Bless, going to give OH a jab in the ribs about the photos!! Keep us informed rain! X

Yes please Starlet - send us the photos on - be nice to see cos the one from the pound isn't very good of him.

What you mean Madowl? These threads aren't there to give anyone emotional blackmail?

These are people that are involved in helping move a dog from a pound and possible destruction situation - to a safe rescue space - and eventually being in a home. We aren't looking to blackmail anyone into either taking a dog on - or helping if they don't want to - but its something that we are happy to help save - because once you see them, its hard to ignore them. Or have I got the wrong impression of what you mean?

gawd if i just had room, roscoe is only what, 16 weeks? and hes 3" taller than ruby already, hes enormous, and this guy sounds really ideal

Bless him - that looks really scared doesn't it?

Don't worry moonbird - all ours are neutered before rehomed.

In fact - I don't think he's 2 either - poor little boy

Will get the pic up on our site and hope we manage to find a nice home for him

Oh, look at the fear in those eyes. Poor love must be so confused :(

Good on you for doing your bit Starlet83 and fredsredhat- let's hope he gets a fab new forever home soon and we get another picture of him on his back, snoring in front of a fire.

He does look scared, D's eyes used to be like that, they just used to roll around his head and you used to see a lot of the white part of his eye (think they call it whale eye?) It is so sad to see a dog like that :( Looks a cutie though.