Kilgallon moves to Sunderland

Snook

Some seem happy with it not all - me being one of them

I don't think anyone is actually happy to see a good player go, but you can't be upset getting good money for someone who only has a few months left. I think the fact that we are losing Premier League quality players is 100% expected, because we are not a Premier League team.

I would be very worried if we start losing first team players to Championship teams, which is why I was a lot more worried about Cotts going to Swansea, but I understand that he wasn't part of the first team plans. I think when you lose first team regulars to teams in the same division then you have given up all hopes of promotion.

At the end of the day whats done is done no matter wat us blades or you pigs say, nothing will change.

Personally wat i saw in seip i was very pleased with and it didnt look any different without kila there against boro - which we also won without him there. At the end of the day if we are gunna go up we should be good enough to go up with or without killa, as there is 10 other on the pitch who should be good enough witout the game surrounding killgallon

At the end of the day whats done is done no matter wat us blades or you pigs say, nothing will change.

Personally wat i saw in seip i was very pleased with and it didnt look any different without kila there against boro - which we also won without him there. At the end of the day if we are gunna go up we should be good enough to go up with or without killa, as there is 10 other on the pitch who should be good enough witout the game surrounding killgallon

Totally agree. And apart from Seip who's impressed me so far, we have Del Geary - remember his recent goal line clearance - and Naysmith when he finally returns. Never really regarded Killa as pivotal to our success - useful, talented, yes, but not vital.

I don't think anyone is actually happy to see a good player go, but you can't be upset getting good money for someone who only has a few months left. I think the fact that we are losing Premier League quality players is 100% expected, because we are not a Premier League team.

I would be very worried if we start losing first team players to Championship teams, which is why I was a lot more worried about Cotts going to Swansea, but I understand that he wasn't part of the first team plans. I think when you lose first team regulars to teams in the same division then you have given up all hopes of promotion.

This is spot-on.

Kilgallon's mind has been some place else since rumours circulated about other clubs' interest and it has affected his form.

But it's not the end of the world. I recall United selling Glenn Cockerill and my thinking that it spelled the end for the club's chances of getting out of the old second division. The Blades went on a blinding run storming to the second place in the division.

Naturally, we ballsed it up when it mattered, but that team actually improved after the Star Player left. I predict the loss of Kilgallon will allow other players to come through and might actually get the team playing better.

Edited by Ousetunes

This is spot-on.

Kilgallon's mind has been some place else since rumours circulated about other clubs' interest and it has affected his form.

But it's not the end of the world. I recall United selling Glenn Cockerill and my thinking that it spelled the end for the club's chances of getting out of the old second division. The Blades went on a blinding run storming to the second place in the division.

Naturally, we ballsed it up when it mattered, but that team actually improved after the Star Player left. I predict the loss of Kilgallon will allow other players to come through and might actually get the team playing better.

So it goes . . . remember what happened after Beatts was moved on - as the hoof it up the field to beattie option closed, the rest of the team started taking it in turns to put it in the net

Dave Allen bailed us out an'all.

He only bailed a third of the water out, but it helped.

I agree with you but I have not seen another wednesday fan on this forum who would agree with us.

Driving Dave Allen out was a big mistake, who has invested any money into your club since him?

All the water he bailed out has well and truly leaked back in since his departure.

I agree with you but I have not seen another wednesday fan on this forum who would agree with us.

Driving Dave Allen out was a big mistake, who has invested any money into your club since him?

All the water he bailed out has well and truly leaked back in since his departure.

i bet Altyowl does not agree!:)