Kilgallon moves to Sunderland

Snook

you know the score ,McCabe will not spend money that would put us where you are now, in debt and scratching around at the bottom of the barrell for freebies hopeing for a take-over.united will not give in to paying over the top wages to players no matter how good they are .spend this week go bust next week not at our club

Is that how close you are then, spend a few extra quid on wages or spend an extra million on a player and your in the poo, come on m8 im as fair as they come and even im starting to wonder what the big deal is about United.

Even we have managed to keep a couple of decent players (so far).

Whos your star player now, a lad from Chesterfield and erm not many more i can even think of in all honesty.

My point really is how much does Mcabe want to go into the Premiership and how much does Mcabe prefer a steady boat?

Id say the latter, at the end of the day its not showing much enthusiasm from the chairman when hes willing to not take a stance on keeping your best players.

This sale, is understandable, good business and acceptable to the club, player and fans. That has not always been the case.

Had a sale of Ward been authorised by the club, we would be singing a different tune.

Wednesday can only dream of getting £2m for their players, we got that for a 4 month contract !!! FACT.

On a final point our sales on the whole have been for big money, the Walker Naughton deak £12m !! who could turn that down.? Tonge £2m for a then and still an average player. Beattie we almost got our money back too. Even Cotterill and Howard showed a return. We now sell on our terms as proven in the Killa deal. In the past we have sold on the cheap Deane, flo, Pesh etc.

Name the Owls last multi ££ sales. enough said. how long ago !!

I agree about your first point, who cares about the money most of it will be going to your chairman for all the loans he gives you.

Beattie was an absolute bollock drop, he was scoring for fun and was in his prime when he left you, hes been unlucky with injury since.

Cotterill is average so forget him aswell, Howards about to become a league 1 player if hes not carefull.

As for the last bit, doesnt that tell you that weve kept onto to our best assests in the last 24 months or so unlike you who seem to have got a chairman who will sell at the first oppurtunity, its not as if United didnt have the chance a year or so ago to offer an improved contract to convince Kilgallon that you have at least a little ambition.

I agree about your first point, who cares about the money most of it will be going to your chairman for all the loans he gives you.

Beattie was an absolute bollock drop, he was scoring for fun and was in his prime when he left you, hes been unlucky with injury since.

Cotterill is average so forget him aswell, Howards about to become a league 1 player if hes not carefull.

As for the last bit, doesnt that tell you that weve kept onto to our best assests in the last 24 months or so unlike you who seem to have got a chairman who will sell at the first oppurtunity, its not as if United didnt have the chance a year or so ago to offer an improved contract to convince Kilgallon that you have at least a little ambition.

Do you think for one minute if the offers come in for your players you wont sell?

As you could not answer my points, i would argue other than a £1.5m bid for tudgay (is he worth that now?) you have not had the quality players nor the bids to accomodate high transfers.

I have a personal view that some of your players may also be over valued on the clubs balance sheets, hence selling in todays market would not be favourable accounting wise. thats a personal opinion only of course.

Is that how close you are then, spend a few extra quid on wages or spend an extra million on a player and your in the poo, come on m8 im as fair as they come and even im starting to wonder what the big deal is about United.

Even we have managed to keep a couple of decent players (so far).

Whos your star player now, a lad from Chesterfield and erm not many more i can even think of in all honesty.

My point really is how much does Mcabe want to go into the Premiership and how much does Mcabe prefer a steady boat?

Id say the latter, at the end of the day its not showing much enthusiasm from the chairman when hes willing to not take a stance on keeping your best players.

If the fee is anywhere near that mentioned, this is an excellent deal for someone that was wanting to run his contract down and leave for nothing in the summer - it's not that long ago Browny way for around £400k in a January window, so to get anything over a £1m after the Leeds clause is welcome, for a player whose head has been turned.

Anyone who has seen him this season knows how far he's short of his best, hopefully he can achieve what he wants with Sunderland with our best wishes, rather than having gone under a cloud. I hope we make the deal for Seip permanent, he's looked real quality since arriving, and has helped steady the defence again (after that rocky spell earlier with Killa playing where we defended like our neighbours!).

I've no problem selling players for a good price, as with Naughton, Walker and Killa. Just look across the city, and that supposedly superb striker Tudgay sulking for half a season because Burnley weren't willing to pay the silly money Wednesday wanted... so he makes do with second best and stays, knowing his chance of the big time are fading...

For a team that's as supposedly as rubbish as you're making out, with only one decent player, they're not doing too bad to be in 6th, are they...? They're a TEAM, not 1 star and makeweights - but keep on underestimating us, and we'll see what happens in April with those 'non-stars' such as Camara, Henderson, Monty, Walker...

Interesting you've brought back Varney, wasn't exactly that popular earlier this season... another headless chicken up front.

A couple of wins away wins and you're Real Madrid again... :hihi:

As you could not answer my points, i would argue other than a £1.5m bid for tudgay (is he worth that now?) you have not had the quality players nor the bids to accomodate high transfers.

I have a personal view that some of your players may also be over valued on the clubs balance sheets, hence selling in todays market would not be favourable accounting wise. thats a personal opinion only of course.

Im not with you on the answering your points bit unless you want me to write you an essay.

You have had premiership tv money, Parachute payments, installments from West Ham and a personal cash machine in your chairman, still your best player is an ex Chestfield player, now im no bank manager or a Blade but if i were id be pretty peed off.