Did Anyone Go To Earl Marshal School?

Try Mr Bishop. He was one of the teachers that accompanied us on an exchange trip to Laragne, France (cannot remember whether it was the 1st or 2nd trip). My mind is not as it used to be.

You're right, Mr. Bishop did run the library. Very quiet bloke if I remember rightly, unlike some of the other teachers.

I see Roy now and then delivering items of plant to worksites his sister was kay and then MINI the famous school dinner lady was his mum:thumbsup:

Cheers for that but I still don't know if it's the same Roy I know. You'll have to ask him for me next time you see him. I'm sure he'll remember me cos there was only me and my friend that were female on the training course.

Was then know as Pick (Pickie) Mr Bullivant was headmaster, Mr dawson asst HM and had a Biology teacher by the name of Mr Hooper who I believe died from cancer. Spent 24 years as a Royal Marines Helo Pilot and now living in Gatwick. Still have fond memories of old though. Dave

Did Roy Cooper used to live on Popple st? I'm sure I was on the same painting and decorating course as him years ago. We quite often see Dean & Robert Bowering in Ball & Arms at the weekend.

roy cooper lived on robey street and yes he did attend a decorating course for has i still know he lives on lloyd st pagehall

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, I was there from 1977-1981. How weird it is to see people's names from the past, the Brissetts, Tracy Monaghan (your boyfriend beat me up once!), the teachers etc. Not sure if anybody remembers me. I was always hanging around with Azar Hussain, plus played in the football team with Robert Chalmers, Chris Campbell, Darren Goddard, Brian Whyte, Richard Wilkinson, Delroy Spence, Nasser Hussain etc (whatever happened to them). I moved to London in 88, just spent a year and a half in South Africa but have now moved back to Sheffield. Was madly in love with Miss Crow, who can forget Mrs Morgan. I beat Mr Thornton at badminton once, he wasn't impressed.