Did Anyone Go To Earl Marshal School?

dave kirkland, john roberts, dave mail, mick knowles, eric needham, graham higging (expelled!) tracy fitzagerald, dot gordon, barry renwick, gary atkinson, mick kettle, anyone out there from the class of 1974 or anyone else?

lololol now all these names I know and a few more lololololololol

Hi Mikey10

elaine kirk, susan beeman, sharon murdoch, pam suttle, christine holland, judith innocent, susan dickinson, martin foster, paul whittaker(dillon), sharon sharp, fay francis, sharon harrison, glynis kerkhoff, micheal tomkinson - snap! must be the same year

lots of memories

Edited by sand_dollars

What was the name of the female art teacher? She was georgous. I left in 95/96

'Rod Hull' was Mr. Bartlett lol, used to call him emu.....Mr. Gray was sexy as hell, i had a reyt crush on him for a while, was he reall a cop?

I remember Mr Barlett.... and yeah he did look like Rod Hull lol

All I remember about Mr Gray was that everyone fancied him, although I don't think he was there very long? I went 94-99 so I was there when all the teachers had to reapply for their jobs.

hi any more from this age group out there 1980 to 1984

went there 1980 to 84

ms lund was fit

i can remember miss lund as well she was verrrrry fit :D:D

Went there mid 70s for a short while. Did anyone know Gail Mason or Kaye Cooper ?[/QUO
Edited by wendy 12

loved reading all thes posts , me and my siblings all went there , alan,karen,john and me wendy walker , lived on wade st opposite the mitchells,

remember loads of names mentioned , still in contact with some from my year , always meet up every couple of months for a night out

loved reading all thes posts , me and my siblings all went there , alan,karen,john and me wendy walker , lived on wade st opposite the mitchells,

remember loads of names mentioned , still in contact with some from my year , always meet up every couple of months for a night out

lol last time i saw wendy walker i fell in some bushes haha

Went there mid 70s for a short while. Did anyone know Gail Mason or Kaye Cooper ?[/QUO

yes wasnt kaye cooper, roys sister