Did Anyone Go To Earl Marshal School?

• 3 months later...

Hey up Butch nice to see you still ploughing on and standing your ground for the hard working drinking man :thumbsup: Its a right sh**hole where we grew up these days mate had a drive through last night 19/5/14 is your mum still up Hinde house? dint look too bad up there?? take care pal>>Gaz

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I was there from 1995 to 2000

Will never forget Mr Rose - an amazing teacher! and based on this thread, he had the same affect on most of his students - does anyone know what happened to him or where he is now?

Also remember Miss Cooper - assistant maths teacher, she was hot! - anyone know what happened to her or where she is too?

So many memories from reading this thread - the good old days

Would be nice to chat with anyone else that left around 2000 ish, so send me a PM - private message if you'd like to catch up

• 3 years later...

I was in the same class year. I remember Denise lived on Skinnerthorpe Road, the school end; Lodi lived on Hinde House Lane, Joan, Carole and Elizabeth were all part of the Pyebank mob I think. I was Firvale. I was in Mr Mills first year and Anderson for the last year, I can't remember the rest. Hallam at some stage I think. I left in 73.

Edited by DWright

• 2 years later...