Rant, Rave and Moan about anything you want!!

apparantly so, 25 years old not a criminal conviction or even a bloody caution, then i sell something on ebay and im getting arrested for fraud! can you believe it!

to cut a long story short, sold some uggs on ebay back in march, last week, copper knocked on door, she never recieved them, copper ask "have you got proof you sent them" what from back in march i dont think so! so i was arrested and cautioned with fraud. omg im so angry right now and i have to pay her the money back aswell, what a joke.

I would have been tempted to have my day in Court. Sounds like a copper trying to get his conviction rate up. Doesn't matter if it's your 'fraud' or arresting someone burgling a home. They all count the same. It's not fair.

I would have been tempted to have my day in Court. Sounds like a copper trying to get his conviction rate up. Doesn't matter if it's your 'fraud' or arresting someone burgling a home. They all count the same. It's not fair.

he said if i go to court and get found guilty, i would get a criminal convisction for fraud, or i could co-operate and just get a caution.... i took the caution, besides that i wanted to get home to the kids.

he said if i go to court and get found guilty, i would get a criminal convisction for fraud, or i could co-operate and just get a caution.... i took the caution, besides that i wanted to get home to the kids.

The caution whilst not being classed as an offence,nevertheless stays on record for 12 months and would be held against you if you were charged with anything else in that time.

• 5 weeks later...

:rant: I am really pi**ed off with something!!!!!!!! :rant:

Question - is it racist for a teenager to draw a funny picture in school not aimed at anyone, private joke between to friends, of what they percieve as an evil man (no names mentioned) with bombs around his waist - I THINK NOT!!!!!!

Am I right or Wrong in thinking this, please tell me what you think.

Thank you :)

:rant: I am really pi**ed off with something!!!!!!!! :rant:

Question - is it racist for a teenager to draw a funny picture in school not aimed at anyone, private joke between to friends, of what they percieve as an evil man (no names mentioned) with bombs around his waist - I THINK NOT!!!!!!

Am I right or Wrong in thinking this, please tell me what you think.

Thank you :)

Get's my NO WAY is it Racist vote.. My lad is quite an artist and has a sense of humour drier than the queens bum after having a dump.. He has done some really funny pictures of Saddam when he was in the news.. Its ok by me for him to have a personal opinion. Much like everyone of us on here eh ? ;)