Am I just asking for too much to expect him to help with the chores?

Like not ironing, cleaning and cooking, obviously the things he loves about you.

He obviously goes out to give you more time to do what you are good at so you don't have to ask him to lift his feet whilst he is sat down reading and you want to hoover. He seems extremely considerate as far as men go, you are very lucky.

I am sure Rach said she also worked. Perhaps I misread that. Seems there are still some neanderthals around. Quick - buy a club - and I do not mean the chocolate covered type.

Dragon of Ana

FIRST AND FORMOST U ALL MAKE ME SICK - HOW CAN U ALL JUDGE ME WHEN U KNOW NOTHING ....

1.Notice that my darling oh has decided to air our dirty laundry in public ..really what a TRUE partner does. Things should be kept in house.

2.also notice this post was very one sided ! (i could say alot about u on here too rach80 but like my above post says above .

3.none of u know what type of upbringing i had and if u did i doubt many of u would be so quick to judge .

4.I have never refused to do chores , my objection is to spending half of my life

at work and the other half cleaning up lifes too short and besides its not like its a mess (see rach80 earlier post she hoovers etc EVERYDAY !!!) slight case of ocd ...seen as she says were at work allday i work more hours too 43.5 hours monday to friday and everyother sat with a few more lates at end of month sometimes im at work 9am to 8.30pm ( i also have pets as mentioned by rach80 that i have to sort out its not like i can just put food in bowl and thats it. so where u got ur working out rach ?

..I love my daughter more then anything ...maybe im not the best at interacting with her but im still there for her ... i did not take the easy option and do one ...

OUR reletionship is over now anyway ...

Edited by trublade1

He definitely should help out, and while I can understand that many of those chores are considered "women's work" (not that I agree with that), he should still be able to do things like put his clothes in the hamper when they're dirty. I, personally, wouldn't confront him about everything all at once, but if you notice his dirty undies on the bathroom floor, maybe ask him (politely) if he could put his dirty laundry in the hamper. Take it one step at a time. He's not going to just suddenly start doing housework.

FIRST AND FORMOST U ALL MAKE ME SICK - HOW CAN U ALL JUDGE ME WHEN U KNOW NOTHING ....

1.Notice that my darling oh has decided to air our dirty laundry in public ..really what a TRUE partner does. Things should be kept in house.

2.also notice this post was very one sided ! (i could say alot about u on here too rach80 but like my above post says above .

3.none of u know what type of upbringing i had and if u did i doubt many of u would be so quick to judge .

4.I have never refused to do chores , my objection is to spending half of my life

at work and the other half cleaning up lifes too short and besides its not like its a mess (see rach80 earlier post she hoovers etc EVERYDAY !!!) slight case of ocd ...seen as she says were at work allday i work more hours too 43.5 hours monday to friday and everyother sat with a few more lates at end of month sometimes im at work 9am to 8.30pm ( i also have pets as mentioned by rach80 that i have to sort out its not like i can just put food in bowl and thats it. so where u got ur working out rach ?

..I love my daughter more then anything ...maybe im not the best at interacting with her but im still there for her ... i did not take the easy option and do one ...

My bold

Will you be packing your own suitcase, or will you expect her to do it for you??

Maybe she decided to air your dirty laundry in public because you dont know how to turn the washer on??? Things should be kept in the house-yes! So why didnt you help her out more? Lazy swine...

What has your upbringing got to do with it? This is YOUR family, HALF YOUR responsibilty so grow a pair and help out...

Yes, life is too short, so get off your xbox, take your daughter out, let rach have a quick tidy round and spend time as a family..If you would rather live in a disease ridden pit then carry on. I hoover every day, ive pets and a child so it needs doing. And how are you there for your daughter when you dont even know the things shes into?

I hope Rach finds a proper man in future and whatever poor being ends up with you next doesnt put up with it for so long. You wouldnt last 5 minutes in my house !

Good luck ! Your gonna need it !

The reply I get to that is I dont know what girls like to do!!! If I ask him to take her to the park for an hour all I get is I hate the park there's too many kids!!
Haha classic reply, shake his hand for me on that one lol.

With that fecking list, sounds like you wanna be on xbox, and having a season ticket.