British Legion accepts BNP gift

it just goes to show the BNP cant be all that bad

and thats why they do such good causes...........they can use it to show they are "good eggs"

as somebody already said..............it seems an oxymoron a "facist" group giving money to people who fought against facists

it just goes to show the BNP cant be all that bad

Only if you're a simpleton:hihi:

it shows their hearts are in the right place ..good on the BNP:thumbsup:

It's an organistion which supported those injured fighting fascism taking money from fascists.

What's the problem? :|

They may well be racist, but I suggest you look up the word "fascist". Calling the BNP fascists is just a slur that means nothing, like calling the Labour party communists etc.

it shows their hearts are in the right place ..good on the BNP:thumbsup:

LOL, breaker before you get all mist eyed about it, it's blatantly a PR activity, nothing to do with hearts ar anything else, just like most political donations.

LOL, breaker before you get all mist eyed about it, it's blatantly a PR activity, nothing to do with hearts ar anything else, just like most political donations.
i think it shows the BNP are a caring political party

I'm your huckleberry!

I think Breaker is taking the urine.

Why you're a daisy if you do!

Ron Smith, who is head of Veterans Scotland, an umbrella group for ex-servicemen's charities north of the border, said he did not think his members would welcome donations from the BNP as "many of our veterans fought in a major world war against a fascist regime".

He added: "Look at the armed forces and you have multi-ethnicity. What would you do with BNP money - not spend it on soldiers of Afro-Caribbean descent? It's a complete nonsense.

This guy is right, there are lots of black and asian soldiers. Would they be (kicked out on their behinds) sorry voluntarily repatriated when they come back from their tours?

No you don't, you can't be that thick, it's impossible.

LOL, I read that as 'the BNP are a scaring political party', which is probably a more accurate reflection of what they actually are!

Next you'll be telling us that Nick Griffin can turn water into wine ;)

Is it possible for the British Legion to ensure this particular donation ends up supporting ex-soldiers of Afro-Caribbean descent? I don't know if they track which bits of donated money go where, in the ordinary course of things.