Urgent - 2 boys missing s6 area - need help!!**FOUND**

Can I suggest that all facebook users put the OP as their status message as I have done *shortened to fit*

copy and paste the following:

TWO WISEWOOD BOYS MISSING SINCE 8AM THIS MORNING James - is around 11yrs old - dark brown hair, jack - is 12 yrs old mucky blond hair - Has t-shirt ,blue jeans on All friends have been checked and no joy , POLICE are on the case as well and are searching the local areas!! Any more info please contact - 07860873253

It may get the message out to more people.

Can I suggest that all facebook users put the OP as their status message as I have done *shortened to fit*

TWO BOYS MISSING SINCE 8AM THIS MORNING James - is around 11yrs old - dark brown hair, jack - is 12 yrs old mucky blond hair - Has t-shirt ,blue jeans on All friends have been checked and no joy , POLICE are on the case as well and are searching the local areas!! Any more info please contact - 07860873253

ETA: Done..

Fantastic idea.. I'll do it now..

Edited by sarah1

TWO WISEWOOD BOYS MISSING SINCE 8AM THIS MORNING James - is around 11yrs old - dark brown hair, jack - is 12 yrs old mucky blond hair - Has t-shirt ,blue jeans on All friends have been checked and no joy , POLICE are on the case as well and are searching the local areas!! Any more info please contact - 07860873253

Good idea, I've done this!

I have done it too, least I can do, I wish I could do more! I have everything crossed that they are found safe xxxxxx

Great idea Foxy, ive done it too, XX