Urgent - 2 boys missing s6 area - need help!!**FOUND**

ok i have just rung OP and he would love us to do a night search i'm ringing him back in 10 mins to get details so look out for more info in a sec guys

I'm in Middlewood. No transport, but willing to go out as part of group to wander round. Has anyone tried Beeley Woods? The river from Middlewood Park to Owlerton? That always struck me as a cool place to hide as a kid.

Hope they're found soon, if it were my kids I'd be a complete wreck by now. But can also remember clearly how you just don't hink about stuff like that when you're younger - I gave my mum grey hairs on several occasions just wandering off to explore

I can pick you up muddy if needed. Wait and see if a time/place is sorted them pm me.

does anyone need picking up? i can fit another four in my car,

ok i have just rung OP and he would love us to do a night search i'm ringing him back in 10 mins to get details so look out for more info in a sec guys

Good one. Get a time and place to meet. We can then see how many people and split into areas...need to swap mobiles etc to keep in touch with each other.

I'm trying to find childcare for the kids.. I'm new to sheffield forum but am willing to help if i can

Have you called all taxi companys to ask there drivers to keep a look out for them i live in birley so opposite end of town but if i can help in anyway please pm me or call 07855050734 even if it means me calling all sheffield taxi companys im here to help if i can , but i cant drive as i have had 3 glasses of wine but dont hesitate if i can help to call me . Fingers crossed they are found safe and well , Cheers martin .

I'm just sat here waiting now for the go ahead for a search. I feel sick! God those little boys. Could there have been an argument at home and they are frightened of coming home. How many times do we hear that kids and parents have had an argument, kids run off and then are scared to come home. Sorry but all sorts is running through my head.

Seems like everyone is thinking a search is a good idea. Someone post a time and place and I will be there. Best to all get together first so we can split into teams and swap mobile numbers etc.

Thats a good idea, I wish I could do more but stuck at home, babes in bed. Thoughts with family and will put word round my family in the area. I pray they turn up safe and well. XX

Ok.. I have childcare.. I have a car (only a small corsa),m but will pick up anyone and join in the search