Best Chinese Takeaways thread.

Ka China out at Wales Bar near Rother Valley was my goto Chinese, although not had one since before Christmas, and I think something funky has gone on there. New ownership perhaps, unsure... Always used to be fresh tasting... Worth a try.

As for Indians, Spice Tree at Mosborough, since that opened we've not had to drive to Gleadless/Dronfield just for a curry.

Ka China I've heard has gone really downhill, never been there myself. As for a curry, I usual ly go Ahmed's at parkside or Bilal's

What's HK. Flavour like?

A lot of people rave about Ahmeds, I've had 3, I gave it 3 chances. Theres some good flavours, but each visit my food has been swimming in oil (6/10). Bilals was a 6/10 when I went there.

Currently, I feel the best curry house in S21, is Spice Tree. Amazing flavours and no oil! Huge bhajis. 8/10.

As for HK Flavour, not tried it. All my S21 pals defected to Great Wall in Woodhouse with the demise of Ka China.

Edited by Vini

Found Spice Tree a little tasteless on the one occasion I've visited. Heard good things about Galaxy, Jade Garden and HK Flavour but not heard of Great Wall

I like the one next to the old Frecheville pub, New Loon Fung.

I know this will have probably been asked before but where is the best chinese takeaway around darnall area or anywhere near….

thanks

Try Jewel city up at handsworth it used to be really good

I think they will deliver down to darnall.

They are all box standard around here, happy Chinese takeaway is nice but expect to wait ages for delivery, silver dragon is ok, good portion sizes and new wongs kitchen used to be really nice but not used them for a while

Hello I was thinking of having a chinese for tea does anyone on here recommend China Delight next to the norton pub ?

I was Also wondering best Chinese takeaway to get Ribs in BBQ sauce ??

That's not too bad have used them once it depends on how far you want to travel

Chinese tea is good,you can have a try,BBQ also delicious.

Got to be China Chef on Birley Moor Road, get them on www.118menu.co.uk so i can use my discount!

Anyone know whats happened to China Chef, front shutters have been closed for ages now.