The joys of being in a relationship

Having someone else to get out of bed last thing at night when it's cold and turn the light off :D

Having someone else to get out of bed last thing at night when it's cold and turn the light off :D

That's what bedside lamps were made for :D

Come on people sell it to me! I'm teetering on taking the plunge again and need a shove in the right direction:thumbsup:

When your upset or in a bad mood, you've got someone who knows when to leave you alone, and someone who knows exactly when to give you the world's biggest hug without saying a word.

Someone who knows all your favourite wines and makes sure they're in the fridge when they know you're on your way back from a hard day.

Someone to cook your dinner and wash your pots. Someone to open your beer for you and pass your cigarettes while you watch football. Someone to go to the bar for your drinks and polish your shoes. Someone who appreciates you for what you truly are. Someone who realises that the only thing that you dislike more than a male chauvinist is a woman who does not do as she is told.

Edited by Phil Anthrop

Someone to cook your dinner and wash your pots. Someone to open your beer for you and pass your cigarettes while you watch football. Someone to go to the bar for your drinks and polish your shoes. Someone who appreciates you for what you truly are. Someone who realises that the only thing that you dislike more than a male chauvinist is a woman who does not do as she is told.

You sound like you know my fiancee?

Why? Are you in a relationship with his mother?:o

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!

I love coming home to cuddles and a cuppa, having those comfortable silences where you're just happy with each others company, having someone there who makes you laugh till you cry, pokes fun at you but would kill anyone else who did the same

great thread kaiza :)

It's someone to throw the cups at. Walls are so boring.

It's someone to throw the cups at. Walls are so boring.

:D we're supposed to be extolling the virtues of relationships, not planning the redecorating!! :D

Further to Epiphany's post about how its great to be single, I want to start a thread which says that I'm really happy I'm in a relationship.

I love coming home to cuddles and a cuppa, having those comfortable silences where you're just happy with each others company, having someone there who makes you laugh till you cry, pokes fun at you but would kill anyone else who did the same.

What do all the other coupled up forummers like about being in a relationship? What is it that your partner does that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, and glad to be alive?

:love:

Love the bit about the comfortable silences just feeling happy with each others company. Only problem I have is when she starts talking again.

Its great been in a good relationship! I really enjoyed been single till i got with my other half! Its good to know theres somebody there when you get in at night, someone to cuddle upto watching tv. Also somebody to help you when your car breaks down and to do all the 'man' stuff like diy!!!!! :) Someone who you can talk about other people with and know they wont tell them!!!! Dont know what i would do without mine! :)

Love the bit about the comfortable silences just feeling happy with each others company. Only problem I have is when she starts talking again.

I'm sure the OH would say the same thing about me.