The joys of being in a relationship

Further to Epiphany's post about how its great to be single, I want to start a thread which says that I'm really happy I'm in a relationship.

I love coming home to cuddles and a cuppa, having those comfortable silences where you're just happy with each others company, having someone there who makes you laugh till you cry, pokes fun at you but would kill anyone else who did the same.

What do all the other coupled up forummers like about being in a relationship? What is it that your partner does that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, and glad to be alive?

:love:

Love the bit about the comfortable silences just feeling happy with each others company. Only problem I have is when she starts talking again.

Its great been in a good relationship! I really enjoyed been single till i got with my other half! Its good to know theres somebody there when you get in at night, someone to cuddle upto watching tv. Also somebody to help you when your car breaks down and to do all the 'man' stuff like diy!!!!! :) Someone who you can talk about other people with and know they wont tell them!!!! Dont know what i would do without mine! :)

That's what bedside lamps were made for :D

Come on people sell it to me! I'm teetering on taking the plunge again and need a shove in the right direction:thumbsup:

There is nothing better in life than a good relationship. It gets you through the bad times and makes the good times even better. To have that special someone you can laugh/cry/fight/argue with and know they're always going to be there for you, no matter how stupid/unreasonable you are, is like having a giant comfort blanket.

There is nothing better in life than a good relationship. It gets you through the bad times and makes the good times even better. To have that special someone you can laugh/cry/fight/argue with and know they're always going to be there for you, no matter how stupid/unreasonable you are, is like having a giant comfort blanket.

:)

This thread is making me want to give Andy a huge smothering hug for everything he's done for me!