Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

I remember George Chambers (well at least the name).

My brother married Angela White who lived on the Close (I think it was, just off Deerlands Ave, opposite the Parson Cross pub).

God how is Angela? We used to play together when we were kids! Ive often wondered how she was!

Which brother?

Ere Kath, have a read of this..

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29256&highlight=buccaneer

My youngest brother Andrew.

OMG I remember the Bucaneer - reading your stuff here I almost feel that I am there. Mentioning See Emily Play - one of my very favourite songs, good old Sid Barrett! Incidently my youngest is called Emily!

Angela is great - she married my brother Andrew. They have 3 kids and a couple of grandkids.

I cant imagine her having grandkids!

Having said that, the last time I saw her was when she was about Twelve! :D

We used to hang around in a group in Deerlands close and get up to mischief. She brings back some good childhood memories. :)

I cant imagine her having grandkids!

Having said that, the last time I saw her was when she was about Twelve! :D

We used to hang around in a group in Deerlands close and get up to mischief. She brings back some good childhood memories. :)

To be honest she probably doesn't look much different from when you last saw her - she looks great! I'll tell her what you said - she'll be dead chuffed!

Paul, Janet & Angela do still live on Knutton and have a care worker who looks after them. Freddie is still alive and kicking and lives around the Burngreave/Pitsmoor area. My in-laws lived next door to them for years.