Sherwood Forest - Center Parcs

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a wifi connection in Center Parcs????

yes it is possible, just ask at reception

i went this year and it was not in the cabins but was in the communal areas such as the sports centre and cafes. Maybe the more expensive cabins have it. I would just call them.

I was able to get a signal, in one of the lodges near the car park.

the executive lodges have them not sure about the regular ones

Definately in the executive ones. We got one this year as we got a discount. If you can afford it they`re well worth it with there own sauna and whirlpool bath.

Yes the small execs have them too.... seems a shame that one can't get away from the internet for 7 days though.

Yes the small execs have them too.... seems a shame that one can't get away from the internet for 7 days though.

I know. You see them around the pool with there laptops. Surely it`s not good for them with all the humidity.

Whilst slightly off subject, please be aware that Centre Parcs has suffered a number of thefts of late. Items stolen include expensive bikes. A laptop left in an empty chalet would be easy pickings. Be cautious.

That`s bad. Luckily i`ve never experienced crime of any kind there. It always feels so safe

the only thing that i lose when i go there is my temper at the price of the food in the restaurents which are all crap and they refuse to give any non chain groups a chance where else would it cose you £50..plus for four starter pancakes 3 main course pancakea and ice cream and four non alcoholic drinks !!!!!

Talking about being security conscious in the village - just a word to the wise. Been loads of times and make it a chore just to start and run the motor a couple of times during the stay to keep the battery topped up etc. The number of non-starters on the leaving days says it all? On 1 occasion when popping to the car on the bike I saw a guy in army denims trying about 5 or 6 car doors on the same row as mine (including mine)! He didn't see me and when he moved on from mine I whipped to the reception and literally within minutes loads of security vehicles / personnel appeared from nowhere. I was told they have been having problems with this bod climbing over the fence and casing cars / villas etc. They'd been after him for ages apparently. That was some years ago - we've never had a problem and always thoroughly enjoyed our family hols there.