Riot police at Sheffield Park Academy.

They have not had the opportunity to get together to show a united front against violence. The manor and other areas have no community leaders and the areas that do have community leaders seem to ignore them.

It's strange really how these people don't get on more. They've got a lot in common, in that they both can only fight in groups and won't think twice about attacking innocent bystanders in absence of other 'targets'. Bunch of cowards.

Where I am pakistani lads roam in groups and feel safe enough in large numbers to initimidate and abuse anyone of other cultures.

I do not like the term asians as this brings Indian people into the equation. Its a bit like a white bloke being European. We dont like being called Polish unless you are Polish. I very much like Indian people and dont want them brought into this farce.

My point being is that when someone reacts towards the group they scatter at high pace in all directions, a bit like wildlife and leave the weak to fend for themselves.

They dont care if they run past some innocent lads and leave them as bate. Wound up kids dont have rules of engagement so pretending to be innocent after provocation wont wash, hence the result.

If they cant take it they shouldn't give it.

They have not had the opportunity to get together to show a united front against violence. The manor and other areas have no community leaders and the areas that do have community leaders seem to ignore them.
it says in the star that the asian community leaders are patrolling around the school trying to stop their kids going on the rampage

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Parents-and-infants-take-refuge.5023136.jp

the main television news seems to be avoiding the issue,i wonder how many arrests were made? the police were chasing the youths across a field at one point,im sure they will have caught some and got pictures of others,it's now time to sweep the mess up with more arrests and visits to the school and the area to wipe up the guilty ones and make an example of them

Where I am pakistani lads roam in groups and feel safe enough in large numbers to initimidate and abuse anyone of other cultures.

I do not like the term asians as this brings Indian people into the equation. Its a bit like a white bloke being European. We dont like being called Polish unless you are Polish. I very much like Indian people and dont want them brought into this farce.

My point being is that when someone reacts towards the group they scatter at high pace in all directions, a bit like wildlife and leave the weak to fend for themselves.

They dont care if they run past some innocent lads and leave them as bate. Wound up kids dont have rules of engagement so pretending to be innocent after provocation wont wash, hence the result.

If they cant take it they shouldn't give it.

The Indian caste system is abhorrent. FACT. There are idiots in every creed . Mobbing the school is not the answer. The police was overwhelmed. Fact. That is what scares the parents and the children.

Did I say that every person in Britain is racist? I didn't. I talked about a history of racism and described it as a nasty streak. Many British people are not part of that racist streak but that streak has run through various political parties (some major, some small and short-lived such as the British Brothers League), through parts of the upper class (such as those who made fortunes from the slave trade), the so-called middle class and the working class and through certain parts of the country (such as the east end of London which has been fertile ground for the far right). That streak can be seen in the white flight from some inner-city areas in the post-WWII era, the difficulty police forces have had in dealing with racists in their ranks and the old-fashioned entertainment culture that was the mainstream until the 1980's.

I would say that there is less racism in Britain today than there was two or three or four decades ago but the far right is more politically significant than it was because the leadership of the Conservative Party has tried to stop relying on those voters who were particularly keen on the likes of Enoch Powell and Norman Tebbit. However, what we have started to see more in recent decades is some members of the ethnic minorities adopting an "if you can't join 'em beat 'em" attitude and becoming as bad as or, in a few cases, even worse than white racists. It is a stupid and immoral thing to do but this development was predictable and it wasn't caused by multiculturalism: it was caused by racists.

There is a problem with your post Fingers and a reason that they get under peoples skin. Everything you write and say implies that the racism is one way. Clearly its no t and it the failure of BOTH cultures to accept this that is a main cause of tension.

Until the Local Muslim community wake up to the fact that there is a problem with there own youth as well as the white youth, nothing will change.

The constant whining of we are down trodden, we are a always the victim, is simply nonsense. It is this perseeved inequality that causes the problem.

What i want to see is the local "commumity leaders" stand up and say there is a problem with our musilm kids and we will deal with it. There is a problem with the white kid and you must deal with it. That would get more respect.

Just saying its all the whites fault is petty, uneducated and counter productive.

Teenage lads are all bored. Proper youth clubs closed in the early 90;s . Other races attend Park Academy such as Bangladeshi. The uniform policy at the school means it does not matter who you are,what you are like,you can't express it. The only difference is skin colour, and it is this I believe is the main reason for the increase in tensions over the last ten years. If only they put in as much effort into race relations and other behavior matters as they do in enforcing their uniform policy then the children may have a future.! I mean come on, its not on the same scale as Israel / palestine problem, well not yet anyway.

Edited by Br8inend

i have just drove up prince of Wales Rd and could not believe what iv just seen up to 30 to 40 Asians of all ages waving banners saying get out you white trash. now if that were whites saying get out you Asian trash i think the police that were in attendance would have made arrests. [ please do not delete my thread its a valid thread ]

i have just drove up prince of Wales Rd and could not believe what iv just seen up to 30 to 40 Asians of all ages waving banners saying get out you white trash. now if that were whites saying get out you Asian trash i think the police that were in attendance would have made arrests. [ please do not delete my thread its a valid thread ]

:huh: this is whats wrong with today, and everybody is sick to death of one rule for one and a different one for another, you are correct with what you have stated, can you or anyone imagine if white people were going round with banners saying pakis trash out, or asion trash out, they would be arrested straight away and thrown in prison till taken to court and fined or locked up for racial discrimination this is why people are fed up to back of teeth with britain today.

It's strange really how these people don't get on more. They've got a lot in common, in that they both can only fight in groups and won't think twice about attacking innocent bystanders in absence of other 'targets'. Bunch of cowards.

but they have done havn't they, read today's star and a big gang did exactly that on littledale, parents and 8 year children had to be let back in acres hill school as it was terrifying, then these idiots smashed car windows and house windows, a very big bunch of cowards.

Its disgusting really is

but they have done havn't they, read today's star and a big gang did exactly that on littledale, parents and 8 year children had to be let back in acres hill school as it was terrifying, then these idiots smashed car windows and house windows, a very big bunch of cowards.

I don't need to read the star, my eight year old goes to that school. The point I'm making is that there are scum on both sides, each going after whoever, just because of their skin colour.