Riot police at Sheffield Park Academy.

While I'm at it I am sure racism goes unchecked at the Academy and swearing also. Before any middleclass wannabe starts blaming parents for not teaching manors to their children WHY*DOESN'T*THE*SCHOOL*PUNISH*THE PERPETRATERS? When kids see its a free for all why not join in? I would. Unfortunately the only answer is to shut the school so the kids can move on to a place with a modest amount of discipline, Where they don't have to suffer the fear of being attacked racially or otherwise.

It shouldn't be up to the school.

If this has being happening from both sides, it says to me, that there is bad parenting on both sides.

what is scary are the rumours. White children told by their asian friends to stay away on friday. Yes children, yes friends ,yes asian and white friends and yes at the Academy do exist. However it seems that academy are not prepared to remove the spoilers even though they have the power. Rumours are rumours until they come true. The reports of Bradford lads coming down is very worrying. The school should be shut and local residents should beware.

Parents? What about the kids who are in care or foster care. The school should take the bad ones out. Racism should not be tolerated,nipped in the bud ,but no it is ignored. Parents may tolerate and permit bad behavior but the school should not! Or should it?

Parents? What about the kids who are in care or foster care. The school should take the bad ones out. Racism should not be tolerated,nipped in the bud ,but no it is ignored. Parents may tolerate and permit bad behavior but the school should not! Or should it?

And put them where?

No one ever comes up with an answer, that is likely to these sorts of questions.

Normally the answer is 'burn em', 'chuck em in a dungeon and throw away the key'. etc etc.

Both may sound idealistic if you think that way, but either way, both are highly unlikely.

Parents may tolerate and permit bad behavior but the school should not! Or should it?

Should schools mop up the mess made by bad parenting? Good question.

But not so simple to answer, it's not so black and white (no pun). If a good kid brought up well, is placed somewhere besieged with bad behaviour, there's a fair chance they will end up being a part of it, or bullied by not.

And put them where?

No one ever comes up with an answer, that is likely to these sorts of questions.

Normally the answer is 'burn em', 'chuck em in a dungeon and throw away the key'. etc etc.

Both may sound idealistic if you think that way, but either way, both are highly unlikely.

Should schools mop up the mess made by bad parenting? Good question.

But not so simple to answer, it's not so black and white (no pun). If a good kid brought up well, is placed somewhere besieged with bad behaviour, there's a fair chance they will end up being a part of it, or bullied by not.

No don't burn them! Put them in special schools. ,oh but they shut them all . Attendance centres run by the police or army. Secure mental wards because believe me some of them need it.

No don't burn them! Put them in special schools. ,oh but they shut them all . Attendance centres run by the police or army. Secure mental wards because believe me some of them need it.

Bad parents are a product of a bad society. Nobody cares unless its front page news , Bad society is a product of snobery and greed .

That's a fair response.

But who goes there? Would there be a court system to decide who goes?

I bullied a few people in my years at school, who were also bullying others, and I was bullied by a few too. I know a lot of them now, and we all work and get on fine.

Should we have all gone to a mental institution or special school?

Would we all be working now, or committing crime, because we thought no better of ourselves?