Riot police at Sheffield Park Academy.

The biggest suprise as I see it, is that the star took the brave decision to cover this story when all other local media has done the usual and stuck there heads in the sand.The attack on the two asian youths is appalling but only one in a series of tit for tat assauts to have taken place in recent months.It does seem how ever that the asian community are quick to take the law in to there own hands, which will only fuel what is already a very bad situation.

It will be interesting to see if the star follow up todays report:rolleyes:

My daughter was bullied by an asian boy I went up to complain noting was done, he then stabbed her with some thing and made threats to kill her, he got a warning I asked to see the boys parents but was refused.

My daughter was moved to another school.

The boy is still there now picking on another young girl cut her hair off I heard.

I called the police tonight at about 7.30 to enquire about policing on the littledale estate tomorrow, after 2 days of intimidation by large groups of asian youths near acres hill school. I was advised i would be called back in approx 1 hour. Still waiting for the call. Well done SYP

I called the police tonight at about 7.30 to enquire about policing on the littledale estate tomorrow, after 2 days of intimidation by large groups of asian youths near acres hill school. I was advised i would be called back in approx 1 hour. Still waiting for the call. Well done SYP

if it was the other way round - group of skinheads on Moslem estates - boy would the police be made to go there IN FORCE

Interesting. I remember a very similar incident in the same school many years ago, this is nothing new - it's not been handled the same way though.

There are decent kids at that school, in fact most of them are decent - it's sickening that a significant minority are still having these gang fights and bullying, being violent, and ruining other kids' entire lives.

My daughter was bullied by an asian boy I went up to complain noting was done, he then stabbed her with some thing and made threats to kill her, he got a warning I asked to see the boys parents but was refused.

My daughter was moved to another school.

The boy is still there now picking on another young girl cut her hair off I heard.

This is a carbon copy of what my girls went through,i feel for you .

iI do hope your daughter is now getting along better at her new school.