Cannabis smoke from neighbours

DaMan

My neighbours smoke cannabis a lot, sometimes when their front door is open you can smell it. In the summer when they leave the back door open it stinks. Only thing is they have 2 young girls, one is about 7, the oher is only a toddler. Isn't it illegal (and wrong) to smoke cannabis around children?

It doesn't seem to calm him down because he is forever shouting at the children "get down here or i'll break your <removed> neck!" (that is a quote) and then they cry.

Edited by happyhippy
removed swearing

Lol. It does when there's money to be made off it love.

Someone's got a dope farm at the junction of London Road and Queens Road, by the traffic lights near the big mosque. I smell raw (ie unsmoked) skunk there every morning when I cycle past, and have done the last 2 years. Only on that side of the road though, not on the school side, and it's just as you approach the lights coming from Chesterfield Rd. Glad I don't live nearby. Skunk smells vile.

Lol. It does when there's money to be made off it love.

Someone's got a dope farm at the junction of London Road and Queens Road, by the traffic lights near the big mosque. I smell raw (ie unsmoked) skunk there every morning when I cycle past, and have done the last 2 years. Only on that side of the road though, not on the school side, and it's just as you approach the lights coming from Chesterfield Rd. Glad I don't live nearby. Skunk smells vile.

i've smelt this too as i often go running that way.

when i was a student i lived in a downstairs room in a terraced house next to the neighbour's kitchen and all the strong curries etc they used to cook used to seep through the wall somehow and make my room stink.