Cannabis smoke from neighbours

DaMan

Yes the getting an external body to come in contact idea is a good'n. Just how can you put that into operation? And if they're not growing it but are just smoking the stuff it might not smell when this persons been round so they'll no it can't have been him. Might be worth trying to get a couple of visitors at different times.

Like i said above really council official will have to act on the information if it is reported one of there properties is used for growing cannabis or suspected of.A simple inspection of the prperty is easiest way theres loads of reasons they can check there property ie gas , electric test on property or just general service of boiler any of these above will have to gain entry into each room in the house.The tennant cannot refuse enrty as its the councils property.

what area is it?

Not being an <removed> but does it matter? All that'll happen is as soon as the area is divulged wherever it is people'll take the opportunity to make snide remarks.

Edited by happyhippy
language!

Like i said above really council official will have to act on the information if it is reported one of there properties is used for growing cannabis or suspected of.A simple inspection of the prperty is easiest way theres loads of reasons they can check there property ie gas , electric test on property or just general service of boiler any of these above will have to gain entry into each room in the house.The tennant cannot refuse enrty as its the councils property.

Ah missed the council house bit.

phone from a phone box - now one will know u - get it done

Well they will because no one else would complain about them using cannabis in the house lol.

It's not the fact they're worried that the copper'll tell them it's the fact it's obvious.

It's a shame they are abusive idiots and burnt their bridges as now instead of going round for a spliff and a friendly chat to ask them to smoke it outside the tennants are going to have to pay a fine or whatever.

Well they will because no one else would complain about them using cannabis in the house lol.

It's not the fact they're worried that the copper'll tell them it's the fact it's obvious.

It's a shame they are abusive idiots and burnt their bridges as now instead of going round for a spliff and a friendly chat to ask them to smoke it outside the tennants are going to have to pay a fine or whatever.

Totaly agree with above first thing they should have done is been fair with there neighbours at least they went round to speak in person to sort this out .They had there chance tough luck nah i say family comes first .

We have this at our house, walking up our path in between 2 houses it really stinks (smells like stale beer!). I've been ignoring it up till now but my 8 year old is asking what it is now. I couldn't give a damn what people want to do in their own houses but if its affecting others then its not on. I choose not to smoke it as I hate the smell, yet I still have to suffer?

Can anyone tell me who I need to speak to if the amount of cannabis being consumed by neighbours is now seeping through my walls? They have been doing it for months but now the smell is overpowering in my own home. Don't think the guy doing it is even legally staying there. Obviously I know I should contact the Police but then I can see the neighbours smashing in windows on house and/or car.

Or just go round for a burn with him, see how good his stash is:hihi::hihi:

Edited by spooferman