What happened to Corp?

epiphany

Cool, I get paid at the end of each month, so the first weekend would be great for me.

:banana: <---- me moshing, I can't do it properly :hihi:

i can't mosh properly either, I'm far too bouncy for that so just end up bopping.

Its fun, especially when I dance to Slayer / Machine head, and just bop around, I look slightly out of place :hihi:

i can't mosh properly either, I'm far too bouncy for that so just end up bopping.

Its fun, especially when I dance to Slayer / Machine head, and just bop around, I look slightly out of place :hihi:

Fit in well with the rest of the Forum lot then (including me!). I shall look out for the thread when you do it and come along.

Thanks. Any meet I set up will more than likely be at the beginning of the month, cos I get paid then, so might do one for the beginning of June.

Fridays are my favourite night now, apart from the 3rd Saturday of every month, when they move Hardside upstairs.

Fridays are good for getting hammered and dancing like a numpty to awful songs and loving it!! :D

Count me in for a Corp meet!:thumbsup:

I've had some good nights in there recently.

I might have to join you all fr the corp meet.I usually get abandoned on the dancefloor while my OH spends the night sway outside with his buddies having a fag. :-(

Lol, I do that sometimes, but once I've had a few beers you can't get me off the dancefloor :D

Lol, I do that sometimes, but once I've had a few beers you can't get me off the dancefloor :D

It drives me mad.

Are we going in? Yup, Lets go to the bar. Ok, I need a fag, Flippin nora stay in one place for a second.

Then I have to drag him home whilst he sways about oblivious. :D

I might have to join you all fr the corp meet.I usually get abandoned on the dancefloor while my OH spends the night sway outside with his buddies having a fag. :-(

Yey!!! :banana: About you coming, not the OH leaving you!