What happened to Corp?

epiphany

Sweat contains mainly water. It also contains minerals, as well as lactate and urea. Mineral composition will vary with the individual, the acclimatisation to heat, exercise and sweating, the particular stress source (exercise, sauna, etc.), the duration of sweating, and the composition of minerals in the body. An indication of the minerals content is: sodium 0.9 gram/litre, potassium 0.2 gram/litre, calcium 0.015 gram/litre, magnesium 0.0013 gram/litre. Also many other trace elements are excreted in sweat, again an indication of their concentration is (although measurements can vary fifteenfold): zinc (0.4 mg/l), copper (0.3 - 0.8 mg/l), iron (1 mg/l), chromium (0.1 mg/l), nickel (0.05 mg/l), lead (0.05 mg/l). Probably many other less abundant trace minerals will leave the body through sweating with correspondingly lower concentrations. In humans sweat is hypoosmotic relative to plasma.

Nothing wrong with sweat!!!! Its a part of all of us....

Doesn't make it smell any better!

You could all check out Casbah tonight and every fortnight there-after. I DJ every other friday an eclectic mix of everything from Motley Crue and Guns N Roses to Carcass and Municipal Waste. I DJ from my laptop, so have LOADS of music on there, obscure and mainstream, so if you request something, so long as I have it, I'll happily play it! Doors open at 10 and it's free entry before 11.

Not trying to undercut Corp or anythin..... By the way, my band is playing the 2nd May at Corp, The Guns N Roses Conspiracy. Tickets are only a fiver and you get entry to the club afterwards!

Might be at Corp but was looking at the gig and can't make it due to Friends birthday commitments :(

I don't think you can pinpoint Corp for becoming crap, as it appears to have happened everywhere pretty much. I went to Jilly's in Manchester the other week, that's gone downhill, Rock City in Notts went downhill years ago. I'd say it's across the board, although I've not been to Crazy House in Liverpool for a decade or so, so that might still be cool. You could blame the crossover of metal into the mainstream and the fact that people tend to have a broader taste in music these days! Dunno, maybe I'm wrong...

I don't think you can pinpoint Corp for becoming crap, as it appears to have happened everywhere pretty much. I went to Jilly's in Manchester the other week, that's gone downhill, Rock City in Notts went downhill years ago. I'd say it's across the board, although I've not been to Crazy House in Liverpool for a decade or so, so that might still be cool. You could blame the crossover of metal into the mainstream and the fact that people tend to have a broader taste in music these days! Dunno, maybe I'm wrong...

Umm, how to recognise me. Do you have facebook?