What happened to Corp?

epiphany

i went last week and thought saturday night was pretty good. However now that west st live are staying open til 2am at the weekends i might just stay in there in the future as they play some pretty good stuff.

How was it last week when you went? Did you stay all night?

When I eventually get round to going I'm still gonna try the Sat night first.

yeah its probably for the best :D

It was good, I didn't get in till 4am cos we ended up at the Harley to meet my friend after. I ended up rather drunhk >_<

Let me know when you fancy it and I'll make sure I'm down / meet you beforehand! :D

On the other hand, I find that the people make the night. Many a good Friday night has been had dancing to absolute crap and loving every second of it!!

And on that note, would anyone be interested in a unofficial Corp meet? We could meet in the Dove or Dev Cat and go down after that?

Trying to see if anyone would be interested before making a thread.

I went to Corp last week and must admit I enjoyed it, not been in years though. A change is always as good as a rest!

I'd be up for a Friday meet (dependent on when it was - I'm off camping 8-10 May now thanks to Mojo1!).

If you set one up Kaisabella - people would come I'm sure.

I went to Corp last week and must admit I enjoyed it, not been in years though. A change is always as good as a rest!

I'd be up for a Friday meet (dependent on when it was - I'm off camping 8-10 May now thanks to Mojo1!).

If you set one up Kaisabella - people would come I'm sure.

Thanks. Any meet I set up will more than likely be at the beginning of the month, cos I get paid then, so might do one for the beginning of June.

Fridays are my favourite night now, apart from the 3rd Saturday of every month, when they move Hardside upstairs.

Fridays are good for getting hammered and dancing like a numpty to awful songs and loving it!! :D

Thanks. Any meet I set up will more than likely be at the beginning of the month, cos I get paid then, so might do one for the beginning of June.

Fridays are my favourite night now, apart from the 3rd Saturday of every month, when they move Hardside upstairs.

Fridays are good for getting hammered and dancing like a numpty to awful songs and loving it!! :D

Cool, I get paid at the end of each month, so the first weekend would be great for me.

:banana: <---- me moshing, I can't do it properly :hihi: