Sheffield Supertram - The Voices

Blue route man annoys the life out of me. Why on earth record the voice of someone who can't speak properly to give information? The next stop by recrest should be an Elecution Tutor for this chap........

Or better still, take the car to town and you are able to listen to the car radio!

the chap with the lovely soft "Irish" accent is actually from the west country I believe...

I like the three distinct voices, as it gives character and interest to the tram journey.

The three voices were chosed after a public consultation exercise - they chose deliverate voices so that regulr pasangers would notice if they got on the wrong tram

I think this is probably one of the most bizzare threads ever!:hihi::hihi:

I have got to get out of Sheffield.

the chap with the lovely soft "Irish" accent is actually from the west country I believe...

Thanks for the correction. Yeah, suppose it's not that Irish is it? How do you know he's a west country man? Do you know anything else about him? Any information is welcomed.

I think a lot of people enjoy the tram voices, and if anyone has any links to info about them, I'd really appreciate it.

I don't think it's that strange either. I can tell that the erroneous pronunciation of request irks others. I'd really like it if another 3 voices were added, and then they could do AM and PM "shifts" so to speak.

I love the way he says halfway...

The next thread by request will be...Supertram voices, where this message will terminate.

Forummers requiring a better thread are to change here and cross to the opposite discussion board.

Hmm...regarding the 'tram voices', I live on the blue route but the yellow route voice is by far the best!

I don't go on the trams that often, but when I have I can't say I've paid much attention to the 'tram voices'.

I'm now eaten up with curiosity to hear these voices....:D

And I thought Sheffield had nothing going for it.

Are you reading this up there in L**ds?