British National Party Councillors

Be careful the mods dont take lightly to changing users names.or maybe its just me

By the way what has English literature got to do with English Grammar?

I rather like Glamrock as a name, it brings out your feminine side.

There are some tips for you here ...teased big hair hair, make-up, platforms...

I rather like Glamrock as a name, it brings out your feminine side.

There are some tips for you here ...teased big hair hair, make-up, platforms...

Old hat mate ,What I dont understand is the big hair connection always associated with the Glam rock era,that came later on when the Disco crap took off

Old hat mate ,What I dont understand is the big hair connection always associated with the Glam rock era,that came later on when the Disco crap took off
Disco isn't crap!

Disco isn't crap!

It virtually killed British pop music thats how cdap it was..thank god for Punk coming to the rescue

It virtually killed British pop music thats how cdap it was..thank god for Punk coming to the rescue
And prog rock didn't?

You clearly know nothing about disco. (I can't believe i'm having this nonsensical argument!)

it doesn't surprise me that Maltby and Dinnington voted in the BNP, my wife is a teacher and has worked at both schools and in both cases the school's is full of vile little racists which is indicative of how they're brought up by their parents and the way they vote!

The bnp have a manifesto.:o I thought they were just rules of the club

and YES i am throwing insults at the BNP (clever boy) and YES the story IS true and if you want I shall tell you the "story" of when my dear sister got racially attacked in a phone box by racists who in turn vandalised the box with pro bnp/national front graffitii:rant::rant:

YOU WANNA HEAR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry hear about your sister Liquid_pig, the BNP do not care about this Country :rolleyes: as many users have put it they are ignorant people who are close minded.....

They say they are not racist :rolleyes::rant: yet use such derogatory & ignorant words that are racist words to describe people from different cultures & nationalities......All that hate they must have in them :huh: sad reflection on them really.

I agree with you (definately on labour and trollop blair), but what i would like you to see, in relation to 2 of your freinds who are BNP is that you are on a ski slope if you join, mingle with the BNP. Your friends havent fallen off it, but are just a little further ahead than you.

Your racing down a slope, in winter, with skis at 100mph, the other end of the slope and whats below it is despair, desolation, World War 2, Nazis bones rotting away and death and destruction. How will you stop? You cant.

Thats what BNP is. People with geniune dissaffection put on the slippery path to Hate. Hate doing nothing but breeding more Hate.

Lord help us...

that is unintentionally hilarious!

Nice one.:thumbsup:

BNP = scumbag, bully boy, neo-nazi, misogynistic pseudo politicos with one agenda. How many women are in the BNP?

and trust you to have a dig at men in a bnp thread :roll::hihi:

my bold indeed, I aint on no slippery slope, I know where I stand politically and I'm a stubborn fart so don't intend on changing any day.

The 2 lads I know, were born into BNP, and where I could agree their parents are what I would consider as racists, the lads I know, know little about their political party, and are nothing like their parents.

I don't think they go to rallies and meetings, they simply tick the box at election time.

i know where your coming from but to be fair they are not the normal bnp member and they still only vote it because their racist parents have brought them up to. your friends should know better and stop.

its the same situation as my dad, he was brought up in a staunch orange lodge family yet he shunned it and ended up marrying an irish woman.

You don't get much bigger hair than this or do you prefer the

:hihi:

You mean like this?