British National Party Councillors

FUTO

Very few people have the Labour/Tory/Lib Dems watching their every move too.

Nonsense Labour/Tory/Lib Dems watch each others every moves much more than the BNP.

I might not agree with a lot of the BNP policies, but the one thing I don't agree with is how, before they even get to have a say, they are harassed, insulted, shot down, lied about and demoralised.

And normally its by the people that are getting paid, work for or support the other parties, or they don't have a clue and jump on the OH BNP must be racist bandwagon.

Who but racists would have a policy to introduce:

A Clause 28-style proscription against the promotion of racial integration in schools and the media would be introduced.

Who but racist English people wouldn't support the England football team in international competitions because it has black players in it, instead supporting the nearest European team with an all white side?

Nonsense Labour/Tory/Lib Dems watch each others every moves much more than the BNP.

I wouldn't know I don't go watching the watchers to see who they are watching, but their all on the watch out for the BNP at the moment, as is most of the country.

A Clause 28-style proscription against the promotion of racial integration in schools and the media would be introduced.

Who but racist English people wouldn't support the England football team in international competitions because it has black players in it, instead supporting the nearest European team with an all white side?

Can't quite make out whether you are bragging about this or not.

I wouldn't know I don't go watching the watchers to see who they are watching, but their all on the watch out for the BNP at the moment, as is most of the country.

Not anything close to as much as they watch each other though, whilst some on the far left see fighting the BNP as a full time substitute for fighting for power themselves the big 3 don't.

The Lib Dems, Tories and Labour are constantly locked in rather strenuous fight for seats with each other, the BNP are so small they barely figure in their calculations.

Can't quite make out whether you are bragging about this or not.

:huh: I'm quite obviously highlighting blatantly racist BNP policies to demonstate just how moronic all your claims about how the BNP aren't racist are. Now that's been explained to you how about you respond.

What would you like me to respond with, your preaching BNP related stuff to me, and only has a relevance to me by my friends choice of which box they tick, knowingly or not.

My whole argument was about 2 lads I know that vote by default for the BNP, and don't do racism.

No idea, not quite sure what would be an acceptable answer for you, don't know anyone that does this, so I can't confirm it, if that is what you are asking.

What would you like me to respond with, your preaching BNP related stuff to me, and only has a relevance to me by my friends choice of which box they tick, knowingly or not.

My whole argument was about 2 lads I know that vote by default for the BNP, and don't do racism.

Really so who was it who made these posts defending the party as a whole then:

Very few people have the Labour/Tory/Lib Dems watching their every move too.

Oh yes its obvious, get real you troll, do you have any foundation at all for your claim or are you just throwing more insults at the BNP.

Where does it say in any BNP manifesto, we will beat up asians, you must be racist to vote for us.

Your a bigoted idiot.

I might not agree with a lot of the BNP policies, but the one thing I don't agree with is how, before they even get to have a say, they are harassed, insulted, shot down, lied about and demoralised.

And normally its by the people that are getting paid, work for or support the other parties, or they don't have a clue and jump on the OH BNP must be racist bandwagon.

Was your account hacked or something?

No idea, not quite sure what would be an acceptable answer for you, don't know anyone that does this, so I can't confirm it, if that is what you are asking.

The BNP did that which is rather the point, they supported teams with no black players in rather than their national team the reason being they aren't a nationalist party but an Ethnic nationalist racist party.

The BNP did that which is rather the point, they supported teams with no black players in rather than their national team the reason being they aren't a nationalist party but an Ethnic nationalist racist party.

Well that's a lie, because the 2 lads I talk about are and always have been England supporters.

I'll leave you to dreaming mate, I can see as much racism in the anti-bnp front, as I can in the some of the BNP themselves, that does not make me pro or anti-bnp.

I don't think anyone is in the right trying to demoralise people because of their religious or political tendencies or race, much less beat them for it, I think you just select whichever points you want out of the whole of what I have been saying, selective reading.

I've seen others claim this of you, and now I see it in action.

Well that's a lie, because the 2 lads I talk about are and always have been England supporters.

I'll leave you to dreaming mate, I can see as much racism in the anti-bnp front, as I can in the some of the BNP themselves, that does not make me pro or anti-bnp.

I don't think anyone is in the right trying to demoralise people because of their religious or political tendencies, I think you just select whichever points you want out of the whole of what I have been saying, selective reading.

I've seen others claim this of you, and now I see it in action.

Where do you see racism in the 'anti-BNP front'?