British National Party Councillors

The bnp require a £25 fee to join i believe all other parties are free

The bnp require a £25 fee to join i believe all other parties are free
Not the case - my Tory membership costs a minimum fee with invitation to pay more.

No this is racism:

A Family were driven out of their homes by racist chanting from a Blood and Honour gig.

Sarah Gooding said: "My daughter was petrified. We ran into the house and I burst into tears.

"I told my husband 'I don't feel safe we've got to go'. Our daughters were really really frightened.

Watch the video on the link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/7632053.stm

And your point ,what has this got to do with the BNP by the sounds of it and reading between the lines of the commentary and the write up it seems as though thes idiots were from somewhere in Europe,theres certainly no evidence whatsoever of BNP involvement. The victim,white English by the way, looks as though they have over reacted and maybe panicked for no reason,nowhere in the story did it say they were ever in danger.Dont get me wrong the chants were out of order but I detect a little upper/middle class angst at the event going off near them and this seems to be a good way of attracting publicity to ensure their up market existence doesnt get violated again.

TARRRRAAAAA, out roll the BNP appologists, as ever in denial and clutching at straws to try blame the frightened decent people. The only thing that is accepted is what can't be denied, the clear chants but everything else can be wrapped up in excuses, what a shameless lot.:suspect:

TARRRRAAAAA, out roll the BNP appologists, as ever in denial and clutching at straws to try blame the frightened decent people. The only thing that is accepted is what can't be denied, the clear chants but everything else can be wrapped up in excuses, what a shameless lot.:suspect:

I dont get you,if the victims were black or of foreign descent I could understand your comments but these were a white English family,if the BNP were involved,of which there is no iota of proof,by your reasoning why should they target their own? at least try to show a modicum of common sense

You are quick to jump on the explanation that all Muslims are not terrorists so by the same rules surely that crosses over and the statement that all racists are not BNP should also ring true

Some apologists here would like to suggest that we are all paranoid because we consider the BNP to be nothing more than racist rabble.

Perhaps people who have been taken in by the more respectable BNP image that has been engineered by Nick Griffin should attempt to discover reality by digging a little deeper into the group's history. Here's a little piece of background information for starters:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/programmes/2001/bnp_special/roots/1992.stm

Their former head of "security":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Sargent

David Myatt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul-Aziz_ibn_Myatt

In the past, Nick Griffin has defended the threat of violence in furthering the party's aims. After the BNP won its first council seat in 1993, he wrote: "The electors of Millwall did not back a postmodernist rightist party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan 'Defend Rights for Whites' with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate." In 1997, believing he was addressing members of the French Front National, he said: It is more important to control the streets of a city than its council chambers."[159] In January 1986, when Griffin was Deputy Chair of the NF, he advised his audience at an anti-IRA rally to use the "traditional British methods of the brick, the boot and the fist.

In 1998, Nick Griffin was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred. He received a nine-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, and was fined £2,300.

Kevin Scott, the BNP's North East regional organiser, has two convictions for assault and using threatening words and behaviour.

Joe Owens, now expelled but previously a BNP candidate in Merseyside and former bodyguard to Nick Griffin, has served eight months in prison for sending razor blades in the post to Jewish people and another term for carrying CS gas and knuckledusters

Tony Wentworth, former BNP student organiser, was convicted alongside Mr Owens for assaulting demonstrators at an anti-BNP event in 2003.

Colin Smith, BNP South East London organiser has 17 convictions for burglary, theft, stealing cars, possession of drugs and assaulting a police officer.

Tony Lecomber was jailed for possessing explosives in 1985, after a nail bomb exploded while he was carrying it to the offices of the Workers' Revolutionary Party; and again for three years in 1991, for assaulting a Jewish teacher who was removing a BNP sticker at a London Underground station. He was Propaganda Director of the BNP at the time of the latter conviction. He was Nick Griffin's key deputy in the party from 1999 until January 2006.) Nick Griffin has written of the latter conviction is that "in reality he defended himself after being attacked by a far-left thug who was a close comrade of the IRA 'active service unit' that planted the Harrod's Bomb" and that "Tony Lecomber is no longer even a member of the British National Party"

In October 2006, Robert Cottage, a BNP candidate earlier in the year for election to represent Colne on Pendle Council, "was arrested under the Explosives Act on suspicion of possessing chemicals that may be capable of making an explosion." Cottage was also reported as having possessed the largest quantity of explosives of its type ever found in this country. Cottage's party membership was said to have lapsed at the time of the arrest. An associate of Cottage, David Bolus Jackson, whom he had met at a BNP meeting was also arrested at this time.

Some apologists here would like to suggest that we are all paranoid because we consider the BNP to be nothing more than racist rabble.

Perhaps people who have been taken in by the more respectable BNP image that has been engineered by Nick Griffin should attempt to discover reality by digging a little deeper into the group's history. Here's a little piece of background information for starters:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/programmes/2001/bnp_special/roots/1992.stm

Their former head of "security":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Sargent

David Myatt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul-Aziz_ibn_Myatt

In the past, Nick Griffin has defended the threat of violence in furthering the party's aims. After the BNP won its first council seat in 1993, he wrote: "The electors of Millwall did not back a postmodernist rightist party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan 'Defend Rights for Whites' with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate." In 1997, believing he was addressing members of the French Front National, he said: It is more important to control the streets of a city than its council chambers."[159] In January 1986, when Griffin was Deputy Chair of the NF, he advised his audience at an anti-IRA rally to use the "traditional British methods of the brick, the boot and the fist.

In 1998, Nick Griffin was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred. He received a nine-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, and was fined £2,300.

Kevin Scott, the BNP's North East regional organiser, has two convictions for assault and using threatening words and behaviour.

Joe Owens, now expelled but previously a BNP candidate in Merseyside and former bodyguard to Nick Griffin, has served eight months in prison for sending razor blades in the post to Jewish people and another term for carrying CS gas and knuckledusters

Tony Wentworth, former BNP student organiser, was convicted alongside Mr Owens for assaulting demonstrators at an anti-BNP event in 2003.

Colin Smith, BNP South East London organiser has 17 convictions for burglary, theft, stealing cars, possession of drugs and assaulting a police officer.

Tony Lecomber was jailed for possessing explosives in 1985, after a nail bomb exploded while he was carrying it to the offices of the Workers' Revolutionary Party; and again for three years in 1991, for assaulting a Jewish teacher who was removing a BNP sticker at a London Underground station. He was Propaganda Director of the BNP at the time of the latter conviction. He was Nick Griffin's key deputy in the party from 1999 until January 2006.) Nick Griffin has written of the latter conviction is that "in reality he defended himself after being attacked by a far-left thug who was a close comrade of the IRA 'active service unit' that planted the Harrod's Bomb" and that "Tony Lecomber is no longer even a member of the British National Party"

In October 2006, Robert Cottage, a BNP candidate earlier in the year for election to represent Colne on Pendle Council, "was arrested under the Explosives Act on suspicion of possessing chemicals that may be capable of making an explosion." Cottage was also reported as having possessed the largest quantity of explosives of its type ever found in this country. Cottage's party membership was said to have lapsed at the time of the arrest. An associate of Cottage, David Bolus Jackson, whom he had met at a BNP meeting was also arrested at this time.

Thats old hat and well publicized and I am not defending that,what I am defending is the assumption that the case in question has anything to do with the BNP,as I said your quick to defend Muslims with the statement that all Muslims are not racist..How many links do you want re atrocities caused by Muslims,that doesnt mean you dont have a valid point in your not all muslims etc statement.

if you dont like the bnp dont vote for them, if you do like the bnp vote for them ..

Thats old hat and well publicized and I am not defending that

It's real. It didn't all happen last week and you couldn't "defend" it. :rolleyes:

... BUT - I didn't post it for your attention. :) Your agenda is obvious.

I posted it for all here to see because clearly there are some who read very little and don't have any insight into reality of the BNP. Reading some factual information rather than listening to a few apologists here or down the pub would be a good start. :cool:

You are quick to jump on the explanation that all Muslims are not terrorists so by the same rules surely that crosses over and the statement that all racists are not BNP should also ring true

The comparative accusation would be that all white English or Anglo Saxons ere racists or BNP etc, which would be equivilent of saying all Muslims are Terrorists etc, so your argument is misplaced. Both accusations would be, as yours often are stupid.

You seem fairly knowledgable about BNP, and of course denial of Racism, so how far are the actions of those people peeing in other peoples' garden and the racist chantings and (with the flags), from the actions of typical BNP supporters?

And your point ,what has this got to do with the BNP by the sounds of it and reading between the lines of the commentary and the write up it seems as though thes idiots were from somewhere in Europe,theres certainly no evidence whatsoever of BNP involvement. The victim,white English by the way, looks as though they have over reacted and maybe panicked for no reason,nowhere in the story did it say they were ever in danger.Dont get me wrong the chants were out of order but I detect a little upper/middle class angst at the event going off near them and this seems to be a good way of attracting publicity to ensure their up market existence doesnt get violated again.

The point is it is an example of real racism and not nonsense to do with the Equalities bill.

Incidentally there is a link, Blood and Honour have a long history of fundraising for the BNP and the Mark Collett interview with that Brand bloke has him on camera saying explaining the picture he had on the wall of Ian Donaldson founder of Blood and Honour, explaining him as one of his heros.

As for your comments about her being 'panicked for no reason'.... I suggest you watch the video.