UFO in Hope quarries?

Tony

No, I have a job, a family and a life - so I don't have that much time to read science fiction, never mind talking bobar on a local forum.

You're reply isn't amusing, its a joke!

And your reply sums up why blogs are nothing but a waste of space. At least you're leaving the "bobar" talking to your own site, but don't link it if you don't want it picked apart.

Could this thread be linked to the sightings of A: a meteor or B: the low flying passenger plane seen over the area a couple of nights ago?

Not sure....the incident at Hope quarry happened a couple of months ago and is by far the most credible if your looking for UFO stuff.

The MOD will not show that sort of activity if it were a simple explainable matter.....surely?

I guess we really do have a Torchwood type department for this sort of thing but the government won't admit.:suspect:

you're referring to a post i made shortly before midnight of the 9/9/08.

i'm convinced now what i saw was a meteor. however the accompanying load engine noise from a plain appearing to throttle down at an alarming speed immediately after seeing the 'what i now believe' to be a meteor, does still seem strange when i think a bout it.

the direction it came from was fulwood

Don't forget there are more experimental MOD aircraft than you can shake a stick at, even the Police are getting Unmanned R/C drone type planes now.

Remote viewing that costs less than a helicopter to run.

Look up project Aurora, the USA spyplane that replaced the SR71 Blackbird.

Hydrogen Methane pulse jet, looks like a big delta wing, Mach 5 by all accounts.

Oh look a big black unmarked jeep has pulled up outside my house........................................

The No Such Agency want a little talk.......................

The so-called Aurora used to visit RAF Macrihanish on Kintyre in the 90's. Apparently it was/is the only remote base in the UK with a long enough runway. I'm certain that one or two esorteric experimental aircraft have flown out of BAE's Warton plant near Preston but as far as I know, Menwith Hill doesn't have a runway, its a communication station.

• 1 month later...
Anything to do with the dark blue, small passenger jet (rear engines, high wing, high tailfin)

That will probably be a Dominie T1 training aircraft used by the RAF.

If you do a quick search on google for Dominie T1, you'll see.

No obvious markings unless you look down on it from above. They fly over us here in South Wales quite regularly at no more than 500ft above grond level.

An update:

Apparently there was some more activity in the small hours earlier this week. Blue transit vans with blacked out windows were seen going in, and a 'guard' in a yellow jacket and what looked like a sidearm was hanging around at the gate to stop anyone going up.

another made up story by tony.

richard branson comes to mind!!