UFO in Hope quarries?

Tony

I've held on to this for a while, but the suspense is killing me.

I had an odd conversation earlier with a well known local person who's involved in politics, about something that happened a few weeks ago.

Apparently in one of the quarries up behind Hope in the Peak District there was some kind of incident and the place was sealed off in the early hours of the morning at the top of the lanes by RAF police. This person mentioned that the RAF and Army were crawling all over the area looking for... well whatever... and were up there all night with dogs and night vision equipment as well as all the following day with assorted low flying helicopters.

He's been told in an official capacity by MOD officials that they were searching for fragments of a UFO that had come down / disintegrated / crashed in the area earlier that evening. Various containers of stuff were taken away in ordinary quarry trucks the next day.

There's a bit more to the story but I'd rather keep it under my hat for the time being.

Any ideas?

I had an odd conversation earlier with a well known local person who's involved in politics, about something that happened a few weeks ago.

Apparently in one of the quarries up behind Hope in the Peak District there was some kind of incident and the place was sealed off in the early hours of the morning at the top of the lanes by RAF police. This person mentioned that the RAF and Army were crawling all over the area looking for... well whatever... and were up there all night with dogs and night vision equipment as well as all the following day with assorted low flying helicopters.

He's been told in an official capacity by MOD officials that they were searching for fragments of a UFO that had come down / disintegrated / crashed in the area earlier that evening. Various containers of stuff were taken away in ordinary quarry trucks the next day.

There's a bit more to the story but I'd rather keep it under my hat for the time being.

Any ideas?

Yeah, it was what is commonly known as a pulsar aircraft and was what caused the now infamous Sheffield Powercut!

Any ideas?

What really? no jesting.. did somthing like this happen near the strines a few years ago as well.

Well I heard from a friend of mine who is very high up in NASA that it wasn't the RAF but some very cloak n dagger organization financed by our government to give the impression that it was a legitimate operation in case any questions were asked buy local Police or nosy public.

I can't go any further on this as I may be liable to prosecution as I've signed the official secrets act.

Yours.....007

Could this thread be linked to the sightings of A: a meteor or B: the low flying passenger plane seen over the area a couple of nights ago?

Not sure....the incident at Hope quarry happened a couple of months ago and is by far the most credible if your looking for UFO stuff.

The MOD will not show that sort of activity if it were a simple explainable matter.....surely?

I guess we really do have a Torchwood type department for this sort of thing but the government won't admit.:suspect: