S6 paedophile jailed

Talk about a lynch mob!

The judges do have guidelines for the length of sentences they can impose.

In this case I have no idea if 4 yrs is the max. or not.

They cannot impose more than the max. Sometimes they do get it wrong but overall the britsh Justice system works well.

Calls for the death sentence don't surprise me and some people saying they would do it themselves is a little shocking. The death sentence has no place in our society.

It is widely accepted that the death sentence would not serve as a deterrent but supporters are more driven by the need for vengence.

THE_DADDY - do you find it easier to attack the person rather than the arguement?

Stroll on, Look at the whole thread before you try to make out im the one to blame.

Anyways, im leaving this one alone.

Too many people like you on it.

Laters:)

What would the Police learn from this thread? :confused:

if i explained i would be on a forum holiday:)

Stroll on, Look at the whole thread before you try to make out im the one to blame.

Anyways, im leaving this one alone.

Too many people like you on it.

Laters:)

It wouldn't be a discussion board if we all had the same views.

It would be an 'Agreeing Board'!

Cheers, don't slam the door on the way out.

if i explained i would be on a forum holiday:)

Heh! Fair enough, feel from to pm...I'm curious what you meant.

They'll probably have to, if your idea of "what's coming to him" matches so many others on this thread. Like it or not, we don't have lynching in this country, and if there's a risk of the guy being lynched he will have to be protected from it.

If the court had seen fit to give him a sensible sentence in the first place, maybe there'd be less emotions running high; what sort of idiot thinks that four years fits the bill, I don't know.

dont we,ask all those who have robbed the wrong people in our society,like it or not in the real world retribution is taken out on those who do wrong..watch the true life film rise of the foot soldier...those nails must have hurt..

This thread reminds me of the thing about a pediatrician who was mobbed by a load of stupid people who thought he was a pedophile!

This thread reminds me of the thing about a pediatrician who was mobbed by a load of stupid people who thought he was a pedophile!

Or the chap who was chased out of the swimming baths when the "S" fell off the label on his Speedo trunks.

Did anyone see that drama on the beeb the other night called "Fionas story" I think it went a long way to show just how gullable and niave some people are where these monsters are concerned. I also have a book-marker from the "Keeping Sheffield Safe" campaign. on it is a slogan. "Don't think what if i'm wrong, think what if i'm right? " If it keeps children safe then i'm all for it. But then not everyone has to agree with me, do they?

just a note to say that there are women as well not only men. i did watch fionas story and the man was a coward blaming his wife liek that and the way he acted he should have just accepted what he had done.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/environment/Headlands-damaging-town/article-179372-detail/article.html

This forum has an unhealthy obsession with paedophiles. And the threads are exactly the same each time. Some of you should get out more.

Yaaaaaaaawn.

Warden, you are right. Paedo's, gays and muslims seem to be the main topic of conversation on here. Interestingly enough as you also say, the threads are the same each time and equally the mods approach to them ; anyone who seems in favour of them gets sided with and anyone who suggests otherwise gets warned off, banned or worse. It makes you wonder at times.....and its no wonder some people do post just to get certain people biting as they are so predictable.

Unproven and unfounded accusations and speculation about a fellow forummer is pushing this thread a little far. Closing it