The Kevin Keegan Megathread

Snook

it was certainly seen as risky move by him but the speed at which they turned on him and then got rid of Keegan as well has meant there's absolutely no doubt about that any more and that if anything the new owner is even worst than the previous lot.

As for foreign managers, surely anyone dumb enough not to atleast check out Newcastle's recent history and promptly turn down the job wouldn't be up to the job anyway.

Why would someone not take the job , when they offer such good wages, OK they may not have the best support system, but you still come away loaded.

Every one will not blame the manager but the owners.

Who'll go to manage Newcastle now? Especially after they treated Allardyce so badly and have apparently undermined Keegan as well?

I'll tell you who, Dennis "Evil Chelsea so-and-so" Wise.

This is all down to him and Mike Ashley (who IMO can take his second rate sports brand fortune and stick it up his Kangol). If they'd have left Keegan to run his own ship he'd still be there. I'm gutted to lose Kev but I don't blame him one bit.

I know it's unlikely but just in case someone is reading this who can pass the message on...

:rant: ASHLEY - TAKE YOUR FAT GRUBBY HANDS OFF OUR CLUB AND LEAVE IT ALONE :rant: