The Kevin Keegan Megathread

Snook

I know it's unlikely but just in case someone is reading this who can pass the message on...

:rant: ASHLEY - TAKE YOUR FAT GRUBBY HANDS OFF OUR CLUB AND LEAVE IT ALONE :rant:

You own a majority of the shares, do you?

No?

It ain't your club. It belongs to Ashley and he can do whatever the hell he wants with it.

No?

It ain't your club. It belongs to Ashley and he can do whatever the hell he wants with it.

What's that all about? The poster doesn't want the chairman messing up the team he supports, whats wrong with that.

Id be screwing if McCabe starting messing United about and brought in Dennis Wise to help sign players and sold one of our best players when the manager wanted to keep him.

Ashley isn't going to turn Newcastle around by the looks of it and with the new Man City owners it looks like the top 5 is pretty much sealed up by next season if not this one. Villa are moving forward under O'Neill and Tottenham are still likely to challenge for a Uefa Cup place this year - Newcastle need to be competing in Europe to have any chance of moving forward and it just doesn't look like happening.

What's that all about? The poster doesn't want the chairman messing up the team he supports, whats wrong with that.

Nothing, except that's not what he posted. He claimed the club WAS his, or the supporters' - which it palpably is not.

If supporters want to claim the club is theirs, they should be raising the money to buy it instead of whinging about the people who do.

Nothing, except that's not what he posted. He claimed the club WAS his, or the supporters' - which it palpably is not.

If supporters want to claim the club is theirs, they should be raising the money to buy it instead of whinging about the people who do.

I don't think he meant it literally though and most fans refer to the club they support as 'our side', 'our club', 'my team' etc.

I think it's a little bit harsh on Ashley but at the same time he isn't really turning them round. Rightly or wrongly Newcastle fans have big expectations and they aren't living up to them at the moment. The guy thought Keegan had been sacked as well to be fair and he is a legend up there and has done nothing majorly wrong as of yet,

Most fans can't afford to buy their club and even thousands of them together couldn't buy one. You don't have to own the club or a stake in it to be critical of part of it - you just need to be a fan really.

Mike ashley is coverinig his own back in this wich is not fair on the supporters at all!! KK Has been made to look the bad guy but i can guarantee the truth will come out against there owner and hes gonna no about it bigtime!!!

No?

Hi Heyesey, 10/10 once again for sheer, unmitigated pedantry! :hihi:

I prefer you when you have something to say...not when you just want to say something! :thumbsup: