United have a bigger, better squad?

Earwiggo

Spot on

It doesn't matter who you buy or how much they cost if they can't produce the goods when it matters

And before any pork says anything it matterd twice against us last season and a massive game v Wigan in prem to save your skin and you failed big time

ill give you wigan because that was a 50/50 chance of us going up and yes we bottled it BUT- it doesn;t really matter that much against you- we could have lost twice to you and still got in the playoffs- does that make you better than us- no- of course not.

You have a bigger squad, because you have more money to buy decent utility players.

You have a slightly better starting 11, because you can afford the likes of Beattie for £4 million.

However, at the end of the day it doesn't matter- it's what you produce on the pitch.

You weren't much better than us last season which must have been disappointing.

11 points is quite a bit better considering it was a tight league, we finished 4 points off the play offs and you finished 3 points off relegation.

We had a very disappointing season as we were all expecting play offs at least and rightly so, with the right man from the start i have no hesitate we would have done it.

I would be very surprised if Wednesday did anything but struggle this season, even with the proposed takeover you'll be leaving it late to get any decent players in.

Your squad is very light weight to say the least an injury to any of your players could have disasterous results for the rest of the season.

As for your defence been the best in the League, hahaha, i don't know where that comes from, you had an alright defence for a team lower down the league but to rate it with the best in the league is a joke.

How do you figure that out then? We finished just short of the playoffs amd you only just escaped relegation?

You said it yourself and over the course of the season we showed that we were much better than you?

You were just as bad as a greatly weakened Wednesday side last season (with your far superior players:hihi::hihi:), and you improved a little bit towards the end. Same as Wednesday did. Someone will prove me wrong, (because as you know, I'm dyslexic, a pleb, a dumbass an awl dat) but I'd hazard a guess Wednesday climbed more places in the final 4 or 5 games than United did. Over the season, we were good (or bad) enough to finish 14th (I think). We'll be better this year.:thumbsup:

ill give you wigan because that was a 50/50 chance of us going up and yes we bottled it BUT- it doesn;t really matter that much against you- we could have lost twice to you and still got in the playoffs- does that make you better than us- no- of course not.

2-0 and 2-2

Results dont lie!!!

By the way it was a 75/25 chance of you staying up!!!

If you drew you would have been safe

And are you seriously saying that as a blade your results against us dont matter???

Think about it

Just did think about it....Decent Cup run...YES

How was your Cup run ?

Local bragging rights...Not quite but how you bottle a 2-0 lead against your fiercest rivals kind of took a lot of your bragging rights away...Still no Sheffield doubles for the pigs since Christ was a baby :hihi::hihi:

4 o' clock in the morning now Briggy, You must have had loads of punters in the pub tonight and extra glasses to wash :D

P.S. How do you get into Europe from League 1 :huh::loopy:

Come on then porky stop hiding and lets have it

10 to 5 in afternoon here and STILL waiting for reason for childlike post:hihi:

Figured out how you get to Europe yet?

Give over Tosh!;)

Don't be so nervous!!

Come on Earwiggo when did the Owls last beat United, & nervous you have to be joking I am a positive Blade, we have made some cracking signing's and are still looking at getting Martin from Man Utd.