United have a bigger, better squad?

Earwiggo

A couple of reasons we lost at the Sty

Bryan Robson's tactics or lack of and dont remember seeing James Beattie playing that match.

So basically your are saying that you are a 1 man team

Without Beattie you are nothing correct?

Wendy had two matches of any significance last year. Versus United at Swillsborough and again at Bramall Lane.

Hearty congratulations on your deserved victory at the former and draw at the latter. These fixtures were the only ones of any importance to you and can you imagine if your players put in that amount of effort into every game instead of just these two?

Shame that the rest of your season was a complete shocker and another fight to avoid the dreaded drop.

Whilst I for one don't think United will walk the league (and for the record, I didn't say we would last season!) there's nothing to suggest that Wendy will have anything other than another long, painful fight against relegation again.

And your significant games were what???

Your lot bottled it against us last season and we came out on top GET OVER IT

And can you imagine what might have happend if your lot had put in a bit more effort last season!!!

We were always going to struggle and did bloody well to finish where we did

Your lot were looking for promotion

And can you imagine what might have happend if your lot had put in a bit more effort last season!!!

We were always going to struggle and did bloody well to finish where we did

Your lot were looking for promotion

That was the problem under Robson, no effort, a shame but just how it was.

You lot put in a massive effort and just scrapped out of the relegation battle on the last day, its going to take a massive effort and a bit of luck for you lot to stay up this season and with a newly promoted side like Forest splashing its going to be a tough season in the Champ this year.

Hold onto your hats.

That was the problem under Robson, no effort, a shame but just how it was.

You lot put in a massive effort and just scrapped out of the relegation battle on the last day, its going to take a massive effort and a bit of luck for you lot to stay up this season and with a newly promoted side like Forest splashing its going to be a tough season in the Champ this year.

Hold onto your hats.

Agreed

And unless takeover does happen then i would be happy with survival and another 4 pts from your lot;)

Agreed

And unless takeover does happen then i would be happy with survival and another 4 pts from your lot;)

Two things i stick to in life;

1. Never cheat on the missus

2. Never predict or bet on a derby match

You'll end up losing out painfully on both counts!! :thumbsup:

SORRY ... I thought it were a forum, my mistake.

It should be was, not were by the way.

The modern definition of forum is 'a place of discussion.' Now you and Stockers had been having a rather heated discussion that reminded me of two lasses arguing over a bloke. I decided to defuse the never ending rant with a little humour that was obviously completely lossed on you.

Can you please tell me where, in the definition of Forum that it states that someone else cannot put their two penneth in as and when they wish, subject to the rules of the forum?

Lighten up my old flower, it could be worse, you could be a blunt. ;)