United have a bigger, better squad?

Earwiggo

Do you wanna join my fantasy leagues tosh gis a shout if you do all the details are here m8.

pick your team then put the code in then it will join you into our private league heres the link and code for the prem 1 http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ 241142-55310

Its the same with the championship 1 aswell really just take into consideration that both of these fantasy leagues only allow you to choose up to three players from each team.

http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk/ 2962

Soz Tosh!

I didn't see your question 'til tonight, Sunday, so that's why I didn't answer you.;)

But you're right, I didn't know the answer. As you well know, history is not the best subject for me to answer questions on.

My memory's shocking, and I can't be bothered to look up anorak websites!:)

Lets give the Owls some credit!!!!. Beating us last season. Best achievement for them in years. Well done :). I mean, guys. This is the one piece of success they have had, so lets praise them :thumbsup::rolleyes: You were better than us last season because you beat us. ROFL :hihi:

Actually the best achievement we have had in recent years was beating Manchester Utd in Rumbelows Cup final and then qualifying for Europe (Dont ask cb where europe is):hihi:

Oh and we reached 2 cup finals in same season a few years back but to be honest we had VERY easy opposition along the way:hihi::hihi::hihi:

And if you put 11v11 on a pitch and you beat them then YES you are better than them

Think about it!!!

And United have done what in recent years?

Up and down like a whatsit's drawers.

Played in 3 semi finals, a play off final and got promotion to the Premiership.

Small fry in terms of success but in terms of Wednesdays 'success' i'd say the Blades have had some pretty special days out in much more recent times than Wednesday have (2 relegations in 8 years).

Played in 3 semi finals, a play off final and got promotion to the Premiership.

Small fry in terms of success but in terms of Wednesdays 'success' i'd say the Blades have had some pretty special days out in much more recent times than Wednesday have (2 relegations in 8 years).

And WON a Play Off final!:thumbsup:

Stockers, Stockers, Stockers!

Expand your comments a little more.

Lost in 3 semi finals and a Play Off final .... (badly).

Oh! and got promoted to the Premiership (On Loan).:hihi:

As per my note Earwiggo, "Small fry in terms of success but in terms of Wednesdays 'success'"

meaning its nothing to shout about but in terms of what Wednesday have achieved over the last 10yrs or so i'd say plenty of Wednesday fans would be happy with that level of 'success'.

By the way aren't you lot the ones always harping on about 2 lost FA Cup Finals in 1993? :thumbsup: