Goths, Punks, Emo's, Rockers, Metalheads etc - This way please...

Course they do! They're parodied all over the media by comedians and satirists.

I think the image is only a cheeky poke on the side. The main poke is at the lifestyle choices and general degenerate behaviour of the chav community.

So the Vicky Pollard character doesn't reflect the chav mentality of degeneration?

Yes it does. How she looks only gets an initial laugh, but the mockery is focussed on her personality. I'm not actually sure what we're disagreeing over here, but all I'm saying is those who are defending chavs as victims of petty fashion wars are only seeing a small part of the problem.

Yes it does. How she looks only gets an initial laugh, but the mockery is focussed on her personality. I'm not actually sure what we're disagreeing over here, but all I'm saying is those who are defending chavs as victims of petty fashion wars are only seeing a small part of the problem.

What I'm trying to say is that all groups of people in the world suffer ridicule and abuse of some sort. Whilst I do have a problem with the chav image and mentality, I don't just single those out as a target. I have a problem with many people from many different groups. It's not just chavs that have the monopoly on dishing out violence and hatred.

Chavs don't get poked with the **** end of the stick because of how they look.

How many times have you looked at someone wearing a tracksuit and labelled them chav without considering whether or not they do engage in criminal activities?

I'm willing to wager money on more than once.