Goths, Punks, Emo's, Rockers, Metalheads etc - This way please...

DOH!!!

Didn't I get all dolled up in goth drag, and was rushing up to Devonshire Green to get there by 12 in the nick of time, to find that the date I had been given for the march had CHANGED (Yet again) and it was NOT 1ST AUGUST, but now 31st of August!

Hopefully I'll make the effort to be on it when it finally DOES happen, but will enough people bother...

Best of luck to all, when it finally takes place!

OHH NO!! Tyranna!!! I'm so sorry about allthe messing about!

It was originally set for the 11th but due to conflict with the council we had to change it. I'm so sorry.

Hope you can come on the 31st. There will be plenty of people there on the day, with many members of the GLF showing too. should be a good day.

Cant wait to see you all dolled up!

xx

i just wanted to say im thirteen years old and have read this huge covo that has been going off and have to say things that happen in this day and age are so terrible

i'd admit i love the stye 'nu-rave' but would'nt dress like that as i am too scared that people would judge me on the way i look so choose to dress bland to 'fit it'

and personally i think its pathetic, kids these days shouldnt be scared to express there styles there should'nt be a word normal every one is differant and people just have to accept that but there are some scum bags out there who decied to be nasty about people on the way they look.

things have to change and i think this march is a good and giant step forward

(:

i'd admit i love the stye 'nu-rave' but would'nt dress like that as i am too scared that people would judge me on the way i look so choose to dress bland to 'fit it'(:

Haven't you just, in that sentance, judged and branded anyone who doesn't dress "nu-rave" as being "bland" ?

She's 13 for crying out loud!

Kool has just told you, very openly, that she is afraid to dress how she would like to because even at her age, she see's the crappy world we live in stopping her being able to do that!

And you 'grown-ups' ....(am i allowed to say grown-ups or am i gonna be quoted as being offensive towards small people?) - you come in here and rip her words apart looking for any little detail that may make her look stupid! - Oh how proud you must be of yourselves...