Famous people at football

Saw Thomas Craig (used to be in corrie till that Katy Harris gave him what he deserved :hihi:) in the Legends bar at Hillborough the day we beat ya 2-1 at the sty in our promotion season.

Seen Paul Heaton at the Lane and away matches a few times over the years, also seen the fella out of the Bill and once saw Sean Bean and Nicolas Cage away at Millwall (when super Del scored a 25yd blinder).

Also saw some lad out of Grange Hill at a few away matches in the late 90's (i think he was mates with some Blades as he was a Manc), also saw Michael Vaughan at the Lane (despite him been a Pig).

Tony Currie, Steve Cammack, and a few other Blades over the years

Christ

Didnt know so many ex porks went to Canada on their holidays

Christ

Didnt know so many ex porks went to Canada on their holidays

Oooohhhh look its 3 in the morning.All the pint glasses have been collected put into the machines to wash and put away for tomorrows dinner session and heres bull dog online after another fine nights work :hihi:

Looks like i have a stalker because he replies to every single one of my posts :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Got a piccy of you in your pyjamas getting ready for another night on the settee

http://www.k9magazine.com/pictures-of-dogs/d/455-1/Bulldog+in+a+bikini_+One+doesn_t+see+that+everyday_.jpg

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Tony Currie, Steve Cammack, and a few other Blades over the years.

Met Paul Heaton before and after in fannys when i was over for the 2003 3-1 sheffield derby roasting of our little pink chums

The thread says 'Famous people' :suspect:

Oooohhhh look its 3 in the morning.All the pint glasses have been collected put into the machines to wash and put away for tomorrows dinner session and heres bull dog online after another fine nights work :hihi:

Looks like i have a stalker because he replies to every single one of my posts :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Got a piccy of you in your pyjamas getting ready for another night on the settee

http://www.k9magazine.com/pictures-of-dogs/d/455-1/Bulldog+in+a+bikini_+One+doesn_t+see+that+everyday_.jpg

Lovin it CB - :thumbsup:

You sure your wifes gonna be happy with you posting pictures of her on here

Is there any chance of a thread in this section that doesn't become filled with this crap.

Saw Pinky and Perky at Shamall Lane,thought it was them cos they all looked the same.

Is there any chance of a thread in this section that doesn't become filled with this crap.

Probably Not

I Had My Photo Took With Ray Ashcroft

At Man U Ground When We Played Newcasle

I Also Know Sean Bean

I actualy play footie with Chris Waddle each week at the local meet up we have, i've nutmegged him a fiew times lol!!, believe me, i wouldn't have thought that when i was watching him grace the Hillsborough turf in the early 90's.

Played pool with Gazza & won £20 some years ago!, & the the best to last, i said hi to Tango once lol :)