Famous people at football

bladebloke

right then boys and girls. seeing as the season is over lets have a bit of fun.

see if we can have this thread with no name calling.

not including footballers how many famous people have you met/talked too whilst following football either blades or pigs. (oh bugger)

i'll start.

the obvious one for blades sean bean i spoke to him at chelsea when we were relegated, spoke to john virgo at service station on way to bournmouth. sat with suzi quatro for 15 minutes in a soho bar on way back from brighton early 80's. and susan hampshire called me a w****r at fulham. any body else met the great and good.

I saw was it Peter Baldwin from corrie. He walked past me on the north stand.

Also seen Phil the power Taylor in the club after a match, it was a darts competiton. Didn't speak to them but just thought I would add that to the thread :D

right then boys and girls. seeing as the season is over lets have a bit of fun.

see if we can have this thread with no name calling.

not including footballers how many famous people have you met/talked too whilst following football either blades or pigs. (oh bugger)

i'll start.

the obvious one for blades sean bean i spoke to him at chelsea when we were relegated, spoke to john virgo at service station on way to bournmouth. sat with suzi quatro for 15 minutes in a soho bar on way back from brighton early 80's. and susan hampshire called me a w****r at fulham. any body else met the great and good.

I LOVE Susan Hampshire

Shes NEVER wrong :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Bumped into all the famous Owls fans and many ex players over the years, have had drinks with some ex Blade players..even had one sat on my sofa...cleaned it after mind you...but to top them and a few more besides I sat next to Sir Alf Ramsey at Gatwick Airport twenty odd years ago, but I did not speak to him. Can't say I have spoke to a celebrity at a match or had one call me names but I've seen plenty at football and outside football.