Is there ever a time to take pleasure in someone else's misery?

I dont ---I believe in Karma ;) and I have heard that byatch bites....;)

Agreed! Theres nothing quite as satisfying as a good old gloat is there?

Even that word: Shardenfreude...Shaaaardenfreuuuuude has a nice ring to it, its one of those words that you can really get your teeth into and relish.

Absolutely mate, I often burst out laughing as an instance of my Machiavellian handwork comes to mind often years later.

Friends chatting about 'old times' regularly bring up plots that I carried out and quite frankly its hard to believe some of the things I've done in my life, the conversation usually goes, Nah I didn't do that, surly not, oh yes you did, and you did this as well just to rub it in.

I'm a great believer of a good old fashioned victory dance, along with the gleefull shout of "In your face!" with some pointing, but only when it's a jokey situation to begin with.

Although I nearly shouted it this morning:hihi:

When Sheffield Wednesday are relegated at the end of the season, I'll be taking great pleasure in thousands of peoples' misery.

It gave me great pleasure when that thieving conman HASLAM got 12mths, his misery was well worth watching, can't wait to see it all happen again.

Sometimes there's a time to take pleaure in the misery of others, indeed I can think of a few people that would make my day if I heard of their horrible, horrible death.

You upset me.....

• I watch
  • I wait
  • I'm polite
  • I stick to the rules
  • You may even think I've forgiven and forgotten

...and that's your biggest mistake because when you're pushed into the depths of hell, through the hole you dug for yourself, the last face you'll see is mine - and I'll be smiling :D

For some strange reason - I frighten people :huh:

You upset me.....

• I watch
  • I wait
  • I'm polite
  • I stick to the rules
  • You may even think I've forgiven and forgotten

...and that's your biggest mistake because when you're pushed into the depths of hell, through the hole you dug for yourself, the last face you'll see is mine - and I'll be smiling :D

I love your post - I'm a great believer in that too.

Karma does come around so beautifully, I've always found...

StarSparkle

Like who? I ain't frightened :)

Like who? I ain't frightened :)

Course not - but then you are the Big Bad Wolf and you haven't given me a reason to frighten you.......yet :D

yes i do it all the time .i have a good laugh about it. after all the general public would walk all over you if given the chance

Course not - but then you are the Big Bad Wolf and you haven't given me a reason to frighten you.......yet :D

MUWAhahahahahaha!! :D:D