Is there ever a time to take pleasure in someone else's misery?

No, and people who do so are kinda lame.

You are so right.

To take pleasure in somone's else's hurt and misery is almost pathological in a way - it certainly indicates someone with a warped personality and a high degree of self-hate to me. Something is definitely wrong in their psyche

StarSparkle

You are so right.

To take pleasure in somone's else's hurt and misery is almost pathological in a way - it certainly indicates someone with a warped personality and a high degree of self-hate to me. Something is definitely wrong in their psyche

StarSparkle

26-04-2008, 05:25 PM #20

StarSparkle

Cooler Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinyPurple

You upset me.....

I watch

I wait

I'm polite

I stick to the rules

You may even think I've forgiven and forgotten

...and that's your biggest mistake because when you're pushed into the depths of hell, through the hole you dug for yourself, the last face you'll see is mine - and I'll be smiling

For some strange reason - I frighten people

I love your post - I'm a great believer in that too.

Karma does come around so beautifully, I've always found...

StarSparkle

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it" W M Lewis

Two totally contradictory posts starsparcle?????????????????????

Two totally contradictory posts starsparcle?????????????????????

Not at all.

Karma is karma - what will be will be.

I will never go out of my way to hurt anyone, and I do not take any enjoyment in anyone's suffering. In fact, it hurts me to see suffering. I sometimes can feel physically ill myself I can get so upset at how so-called human beings can treat their fellow man.

To think that someone could take pleasure in someone's else's misery makes me feel physically sick.

To know that karma will make its way round to everyone is comforting though. Fate will ensure we all receive what we deserve - fairness and rightness works itself out in the end. We need only to leave it to karma. It sorts the world out fairly.

StarSparkle