Morrissey leaves England over immigration

get you dates right you're now talking about 2004. the riots were in 2001?

Christ you're obviously a person impressed by what drunks say.You need to get out more. Did the police even bother charging that guy?

The head of the Bradford BNP was an infiltrator running a rogue branch. he turned away decent people and courted lunatics who no organsiation would have given the time of day to. He then invited in secret cameras to film the idiots and they were then held up as examples of the BNP membership. so that whole exercise proves what?

Are you a Morrisey fan then, or what?

im confused.is it a right wing ploy to consfuddle us by putting the wrong names with the quotes??

Are you a Morrisey fan then, or what?

yes very much so music wise and animals rights wise. But I do think sometimes these people rather like John lydon can become addicted to themselves as rent a quote figures. that said i'rd love to be a person whose every quote would make the news but I think it goes to their heads somewhat. Not everything they say warrants serious consideration. Bob dylan used to handle the attention a bit more deliberately deflecting from himself as a spokesman for a generation adroitly by making surreal or nonsense quotes from time to time.

I think in fairness the BNP is largely mentioned because of their involvement in the previous riots in Burnley and Oldham. The main BNP contingent for the banned NF march was turned away at the railway station by the police. The main right wing trouble makers on the day were the NF who assaulted a man and later on another group called a woman racist names and poured a drink over her, the police simply watched and then advised them to move on. It was the Asian bystander who swore at the NF members because of the attack that was the one given the official warning by the police.

None of this justifies what happened, nor the riot 2 days later where an Asian shop was attacked by the NF, but there was plenty of provocation especially when you consider the events in Oldham and in Burnley.

get you dates right you're now talking about 2004. the riots were in 2001?

Christ you're obviously a person impressed by what drunks say.You need to get out more. Did the police even bother charging that guy?

The head of the Bradford BNP was an infiltrator running a rogue branch. he turned away decent people and courted lunatics who no organsiation would have given the time of day to. He then invited in secret cameras to film the idiots and they were then held up as examples of the BNP membership. so that whole exercise proves what?

I've got an idea I'm going to join sheffield monster raving loony party work myself up until i'm branch organiser and only allow sensible people to be members. then I'm going to secretly film them being sensible and normal and undermine the monster raving looney's party's efforts to present itself as a mad cap joke party.

I think in fairness the BNP is largely mentioned because of their involvement in the previous riots in Burnley and Oldham. The main BNP contingent for the banned NF march was turned away at the railway station by the police. The main right wing trouble makers on the day were the NF who assaulted a man and later on another group called a woman racist names and poured a drink over her, the police simply watched and then advised them to move on. It was the Asian bystander who swore at the NF members because of the attack that was the one given the official warning by the police.

None of this justifies what happened, nor the riot 2 days later where an Asian shop was attacked by the NF, but there was plenty of provocation especially when you consider the events in Oldham and in Burnley.

a couple of the links do state nick griffin was in bradford at that time too tho

I've got an idea I'm going to join sheffield monster raving loony party work myself up until i'm branch organiser and only allow sensible people to be members. then I'm going to secretly film them being sensible and normal and undermine the monster raving looney's party's efforts to present itself as a mad cap joke party.

Lol.

The BNP have no need for outside assistance undermining them. Nick Griffin and Mark Collett are perfectly capable of undermining the bnp on their own. Their venture spending members money on land in Croatia, for example.

Congratulations by the way on the BNP winning The Kim Jong-il delusional politician award, according to the St Albans and Harpenden Review.

'The winner is the British National Party. The BNP and its "army" of keyboard supporters appeared online to support an article about the right wing extremists. They are here to protect us all apparently. They will ensure that England keeps its identity. The same fanatics pop up whenever any article mentioning the party appears anywhere. They all pretend to be local supporters, yet when the by-election comes round, the BNP usually finishes behind the Monster Raving Loonies with four votes.'

Perhaps you will do better in the Monster raving loony party.

Lol.

The BNP have no need for outside assistance undermining them. Nick Griffin and Mark Collett are perfectly capable of undermining the bnp on their own. Their venture spending members money on land in Croatia, for example.

Congratulations by the way on the BNP winning The Kim Jong-il delusional politician award, according to the St Albans and Harpenden Review.

'The winner is the British National Party. The BNP and its "army" of keyboard supporters appeared online to support an article about the right wing extremists. They are here to protect us all apparently. They will ensure that England keeps its identity. The same fanatics pop up whenever any article mentioning the party appears anywhere. They all pretend to be local supporters, yet when the by-election comes round, the BNP usually finishes behind the Monster Raving Loonies with four votes.'

Perhaps you will do better in the Monster raving loony party.

I've been on this site for the last three months BNP threads or non BNP threads. of course leftwingers need some way to slur anyone supporting the BNP on the internet having always been used to stifling free speech by braying and hurling bricks and violently beseiging meetings. It must be so frustrating for the left that people can just sign online speak freely and there is nothing they can do about.

The BNP weren't marching in Bradford, Burnley, Oldham or anywhere else prior to the riots, during the riots or following the riots.They don't do marches of any sort or threaten to do marches of any sort. So you can just forget that bit of nonsense.

They don't do marches of any sort or threaten to do marches of any sort. So you can just forget that bit of nonsense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

k

I've been on this site for the last three months BNP threads or non BNP threads. of course leftwingers need some way to slur anyone supporting the BNP on the internet having always been used to stifling free speech by braying and hurling bricks and violently beseiging meetings. It must be so frustrating for the left that people can just sign online speak freely and there is nothing they can do about.

The BNP weren't marching in Bradford, Burnley, Oldham or anywhere else prior to the riots, during the riots or following the riots.They don't do marches of any sort or threaten to do marches of any sort. So you can just forget that bit of nonsense.

You are quite right. In Oldham they didn't march, instead they held a regioanl rally and demonstrations. Mick Treacy failed miserably to organise any marches. BNP regional organiser Chris Tracey did however manage to get the NF to organise demonstrations through his contacts with the NF and ITP that many BNP supporters also attended.

The poor oppressed BNP denied democracy frankly doesn't wash when in Oldham they went around in Council van with a loud hailer telling people not to read the BNP leaflet. And more recently with the farce of the leadership election, with Nick Griffin as both scrutineer and incumbent.

Ironic for an immigrant to Italy to complain about immigration here :confused:

Apparently he denies the words in the NME article are his and his management are calling it defamatory". The journalist has even abrogated responsibility for the article. Not sure that we will ever know what he said.

Indeed, aparently he is taking legal action against the music magazine who originally did the interview, that magazine incidentally has a tradition of trying to make him look bad. It sounds like a feud that is going back for a couple of decades.

You are quite right. In Oldham they didn't march, instead they held a regioanl rally and demonstrations. Mick Treacy failed miserably to organise any marches. BNP regional organiser Chris Tracey did however manage to get the NF to organise demonstrations through his contacts with the NF and ITP that many BNP supporters also attended.

The poor oppressed BNP denied democracy frankly doesn't wash when in Oldham they went around in Council van with a loud hailer telling people not to read the BNP leaflet. And more recently with the farce of the leadership election, with Nick Griffin as both scrutineer and incumbent.

The D-Day War veteran Walter chamberlain got very badly beaten while walking home from a rugby match through a park by a group of asians. This came in the wake of Chief Superintendent Hewitt's admission in the Oldham Chronicle, that racial attacks in Oldham were among the highest in the country. He revealed that 75 per cent of these were being committed by Asians on white people. Whilst Labour and the press strenuously denied no go areas for whites in Oldham,The police officer investigating Walter chamberlain's attack told the press that one of Chamberlain's assailants told him he was "not allowed in this part of town” because he was white.

Do you begrudge the BNP the right to stand two candidates in this town