Poll-Was Taggy's the best ice-cream in Sheffield?

steveb2007

Was Taggy's the best ice-cream in Sheffield?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Was Taggy's the best ice-cream in Sheffield?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never heard of it,i had to make do with Mister Softee!

Was Taggy's the best ice-cream in Sheffield?

I think it definately was,by a mile,made from Channel Island milk.mmmmmmmmmmmmm :love:

Anything is better than that whippy crap. It isn't proper ice-cream. It is made from poweder and water pumped up with air. It is nearer to the foam used by the fire brigade than food.

Born and brought up in old heeley ( tillotson rd), used to play football every sunday on taggys field, then go in his shop after and get my favourite, jam wafer. apparently, taggy didn`t take the recipe to the grave, the ice cream van that parks outside carfield school , the owner is the son of joe who used to drive a van for taggy, and he said his dad knows the recipe but it would cost to much to set up. ps. i remember taggys being more white in colour thn yellow.

...he said his dad knows the recipe but it would cost to much to set up...

I wonder if we would have to torture him to get the recipe out of him? After all, these days torture is legal in some states and US territories.

I wonder if we would have to torture him to get the recipe out of him? After all, these days torture is legal in some states and US territories.

I think we should lay plans ... after all how much could it cost to make a few test runs ,,, just to see if it's a good a we remember it?

Jammy wafer!!! I WANT one! NOW .... :mad:

Archived