BBC Sports personality of the year.

Whatif wewin

Pick your choice for sports personality, add another if you wish.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your choice for sports personality, add another if you wish.

• Lewis Hamilton
    • Ricky Hatton
    • Joe Calzaghe
    • Frankie Dettori
    • Jonny Wilkinson
    • James McFadden
    • Jason Robinson
    • Other

I think Lewis Hamilton will win it. Partly because his exploits are on terrestrial tv. Whereas, even though I pay subscriptions to Sky Sports and Setanta, I STILL have to fork out on top of that to see Ricky Hatton's fight for example. So much less people will be aware of Hatton and Calzaghe's exploits.

I hope Lewis wins because I had a fiver on him just before the odds got really short. I think I get about £25 back, like others said though if Hatton wins I reckon he'll win. Everyone in Britain gets really hyped up when someone wins something so when the voting starts it may all be still get loads of press attention if Hatton has won.

I think Lewis Hamilton will win it. Partly because his exploits are on terrestrial tv. Whereas, even though I pay subscriptions to Sky Sports and Setanta, I STILL have to fork out on top of that to see Ricky Hatton's fight for example. So much less people will be aware of Hatton and Calzaghe's exploits.

I hope Hatton wins he. he has a championship belt and is at the very top of his sport. Hamilton bottled it in the last race. Why reward runners up

I don't know why they call it the "sports personality " award,maybe if they called it the "sports achievement" award then I could understand it more.

It's supposed to be about choosing a personality, not merely rewarding achievement.

Blame the voters for being too thick to know this.